+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for visa approval

paone

Oct 28, 2015
paone said:
hello guys,

Once i got refusal for student visa for September intake then again I re-applied for January intake and I have submitted my documents and passport on 29th September at Ahmedabad VFS Global Office, application was forwarded to BANGALORE and being processed from 30th September.

I still didn't get any reply...

so how long it will take? how many days it will take to get result?

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
bro in the month ogf october ther wer holidays as well at embassy so please dont count that days as well

surya377

Aug 7, 2015
applied on 1st Oct from Hyderabad vfs and file processing started on 5th oct and I got rejection under spp stating that your proposed studies for reasonable blub blub... and this time got supporting letter from college as well and filed the visa very carefully, hope the best. :) :)

Kvyas

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
hey surya377 can you share your profile and lemme kwn more about your file can you plz share ur SOP like my also visa got rejected once and going to apply again inthis week for jan16 intake

all the best foryour file and hope for the best

ankur_113

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
surya377 said:
applied on 1st Oct from Hyderabad vfs and file processing started on 5th oct and I got rejection under spp stating that your proposed studies for reasonable blub blub... and this time got supporting letter from college as well and filed the visa very carefully, hope the best. :) :)
Great. All the best for the another try buddy.

Himanshu12

Jul 16, 2015
I have applied on 21 sep online general category still no update f***ing tens man please update if any one applied sep and got visa or update

ankur_113

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Himanshu12 said:
I have applied on 21 sep online general category still no update f***ing tens man please update if any one applied sep and got visa or update
21 sept??? :eek: :eek:
too many days.!!!

Hope you will get it soon.

surya377

Aug 7, 2015
got reply today that ur passport is dispatched . really fucking tense a lot and need to wait till tomorrow