fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leeneljane said:
our passport just arrived with a visa in it. ;D ;D. to all who still waiting. maybe tomorrow is your day. thank you and god bless. :D

All the very best Leeneljane.... Pl keep us in your prayers to be able to follow you soon....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pl count me in... Done medical in January 2011 ... waiting for PPR.... Its been really a long, passionate waiting game... and wish the finishing tail doesn't take too long for me as it has been all along the journey!!! Pl keep me in your prayers.....

vagayod

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
00-07-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
hi to everyone.

my father just applied us for permanent residence in canada and the first letter was on feb"2010 application forrm for permanent residence in canada.
Next letter about to send the sponsor contact details and 6 passport size of us that was march 2010.
Next was june 2010 they require me to nso and nbi clearance for to continue the processing bcuz i lack of giving of my nso and nbi clearance.
Last letter was on June 2010 asking for me a medical and i make in on july 2010.

Now me and my sister still waiting for visa my father ask me to wait starting on april 2011 he really expecting to receive our visa this year and now I dont if we'll gonna enrol on june 2011 . My father said that il wait and not to enroll but my sister wil go to school on june. so i dont wat to do?

We really want to get our visa before the school comes. :( Help us. can you say when our visa will come? this june or this year or next year and take another medical :-X
by: Veronica Anne A. Gayod

vagayod

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
00-07-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
hi to everyone.

my father just applied us for permanent residence in canada and the first letter was on feb"2010 application forrm for permanent residence in canada.
Next letter about to send the sponsor contact details and 6 passport size of us that was march 2010.
Next was june 2010 they require me to nso and nbi clearance for to continue the processing bcuz i lack of giving of my nso and nbi clearance.
Last letter was on June 2010 asking for me a medical and i make in on july 2010.

Now me and my sister still waiting for visa my father ask me to wait starting on april 2011 he really expecting to receive our visa this year and now I dont if we'll gonna enrol on june 2011 . My father said that il wait and not to enroll but my sister wil go to school on june. so i dont wat to do?

We really want to get our visa before the school comes. :( Help us. can you say when our visa will come? this june or this year or next year and take another medical :-X

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
vagayod said:
hi to everyone.

Hi, your dad should get PPR soon and hopefully before July he should get the VISA.

Cheers..

vagayod

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
00-07-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
My dad is already a citizen their so we are just petition by are father.
now we are just waiting and we really want to have are visa right now :(
what is ppr? thanks for the concern :)