+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Virtual Landing NDVO ( Applicant in Canada )

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello

Creating this thread for everyone who are in Canada and got PPR but email says if you are in Canada then no need to send passport to Ottawa or any VFS

Email says inform NDVO via Webform

Timeline

PGP APLLICANT 2019

App Received - May 2019
SA Sep 2019
AO2 Sep 2019
IN process at NDVO - Oct 2019
Bio and Medicals - Dec 2019
Remedials - April 2021
DM - 22nd July 2021
PPR - 5 Aug 2021
Webform sent to NDVO that applicant in Canada ( Mother, dependents brother and sister ) in Canada - 5 Aug 2021
Virtual Landing - Waiting

R A J 1369

Apr 8, 2014
Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I have applied to sponsor my child and we are currently in Canada. I got the PPR on 5th Aug 21, just like you. And I have submitted the web form informing the NDVO that we are in Canada and need further assistance in virtual landing. I am still waiting to hear back from NDVO.

I also tried contacting the IRCC Canada Helpline. I hear a similar message that there is no one to answer my call and the call gets disconnected. I tried this several times.

Thanks for creating this thread.

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I have applied to sponsor my child and we are currently in Canada. I got the PPR on 5th Aug 21, just like you. And I have submitted the web form informing the NDVO that we are in Canada and need further assistance in virtual landing. I am still waiting to hear back from NDVO.

I also tried contacting the IRCC Canada Helpline. I hear a similar message that there is no one to answer my call and the call gets disconnected. I tried this several times.

Thanks for creating this thread.
Good day, I am in similar situation, October 12 I received PPR email requesting confirmation of address if Canada, which I confirmed through Webform as well, for the third time on Monday. No response received.

Have you received any response from IRCC as yet?

R A J 1369

Apr 8, 2014
Good day, I am in similar situation, October 12 I received PPR email requesting confirmation of address if Canada, which I confirmed through Webform as well, for the third time on Monday. No response received.

Have you received any response from IRCC as yet?
Hi,

Yes, I received the Portal Account creation email after 2-3 follow-ups on 23rd Sept and I submitted the photo/confirmed address and there's no update since then. I am truly waiting for the eCOPR. All the best!