+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for the visa

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
Any body in here can help me Regarding visa?! I applied my online application last April 29. Finished my medical exam on April 30-I passed and biometrics done May 1, 2019. It’s already June 10 and I haven’t gotten any response yet from cic. I am applying from Saudi Arabia as caregiver. TIA for your reply! Pinay here

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
Any body in here can help me Regarding visa?! I applied my online application last April 29. Finished my medical exam on April 30-I passed and biometrics done May 1, 2019. It’s already June 10 and I haven’t gotten any response yet from cic. I am applying from Saudi Arabia as caregiver. TIA for your reply! Pinay here
Please check their processing times, it varies different countries, i have applied also from uae last April 27 but since then, I don't have any updates on, after i submitted my biometrics. but as i checked on their system, uae takes 21weeks for processing times of work permit. anyways best of luck

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
Chi89 according to the processing time its 9weeks and yesterday was exactly the due date. Is there any way I can find out what’s goin with my application?

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
Chi89 according to the processing time its 9weeks and yesterday was exactly the due date. Is there any way I can find out what’s goin with my application?
i think that given time for processing is just a average, it may be early or exceed. as i have red from the others. i think you may send them an email to inquire.

Eira8

Jun 9, 2019
Saudia arabia
Job Offer........
Yes
i think that given time for processing is just a average, it may be early or exceed. as i have red from the others. i think you may send them an email to inquire.
Chi89 can you please help me to get the email add or any informations I can use to get reach or contact them. Thank you so much!