+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for the medical request for study permit...

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello,
Guys I have applied for the Fall 2015 intake for MBA at Vancouver island university. I have submitted my application at Canadian visa office Islamabad two months ago in may. They take approx 11 weeks to process the application. My classes are expected to begin in September 2015. I am waiting for my next notification with a positive hope for a medical request. Now lets see.

Can anyone tell me that what are my chances to receive a request of medical ? as I have submitted all the required documents with strong proof of funds.
Thanks.

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student2014 said:
Hello,
Guys I have applied for the Fall 2015 intake for MBA at Vancouver island university. I have submitted my application at Canadian visa office Islamabad two months ago in may. They take approx 11 weeks to process the application. My classes are expected to begin in September 2015. I am waiting for my next notification with a positive hope for a medical request. Now lets see.

Can anyone tell me that what are my chances to receive a request of medical ? as I have submitted all the required documents with strong proof of funds.
Thanks.
Hi I got my Medical Request a day after I lodged my Online application in March 2015. Had the medicals a week after that, and got the PASSED status of my medicals April 6th. Then nothing after that. Still waiting for an update. My classes already started last June 29th.

BTW, I applied from the Philippines. Average processing time 7 weeks.

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student2014 said:
in which university and degree program have you applied?
Canadian Tourism College, Travel & Tourism Management w/ Co-op