+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for spouse medical request after adding her on my existing pnp pr appl.

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
My husband is JUNE 2013 applicant. He got BC pnp nomination in 2013 and applied for pr under pnp in June and finished his medicals in September. . He got married in December 2013 and applied for owp for me in January. Owp got refused in feb due to my employment situation and finiancial assets in India.. In march 2014, my husband got pcc request and RPPF . He sent his pcc and my pcc and other refilled forms and documents with six photos to cic notifying his change in martial status on 5 may and receipt of both passport fees to cic. Since then, there is no reply from cic and waiting for my medicals.. is this normal. It has been 3months we have no response from cic. . Really fed up with waiting.. can I reapply owp. . Please help. .

premmis

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. AttreySavy

In my case i added my wife in month of Feb 2014 and i got my wife medical request on July 14,2014.

Its Normal to wait for 3-4 months of wait.

Best of luck.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
I added my spouse in january and did upfront medical but they still sents me medical request for spouse within week then i have to send them email again stating that i did medicals upfront but they took 3.5 months to figure out where the medicals are .... so kind of same thing as u guys ...

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hi Premiss
Thanks for your help. .please keep updated what's happening with your file after submitting your wife medicals..Because in this forum, some people getting reply back from cic . can't add spouse in later stages of pnp pr file as new regulations are put into place. Can only sponsor your spouse once you become pr.. is this true .so much worried
have you tried for work permit for your wife??

mitul_1979

Jun 5, 2014
I got request for documents for my wife from ottawa office on june 17 2014, My wife had done her medical on 27th june 2014, and I submitted all requested documents on july 16 2014. Still waiting for the response. Any updates please reply....

sandeep1228

Mar 19, 2014
I got request for documents for my wife from ottawa office on june 17 2014, My wife had done her medical on 27th june 2014, and I submitted all requested documents on july 16 2014. Still waiting for the response. Any updates please reply....

i am also same stream
did you get any progress here is mine
aor nov 21
medicals received done june
middle of the pr application i add my husband
he had a a medicals done June
cic ontario request rprf,and all countries pccs july 17
pccs send cio july 19
still no ip,dm

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody got a questionary where they ask to proof that your marriage is legit?

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Any updates ??? I m still waiting for my wife medicals. I have done my medicals on 30th August 2013 so my medicals are going to expire..
Anyone in same situations. Please continue to keep writing about any file updates..

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
I just got spouse relationship questionnaire from cic to my surprise .. when I was expecting my wife medicals to come.. Don't know how long this pr process is going to take??
What will happen after submitting relationship questoinaire ?? Plz advise.

N_Rockstar2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
attreysavy said:
I just got spouse relationship questionnaire from cic to my surprise .. when I was expecting my wife medicals to come.. Don't know how long this pr process is going to take??
Yes once you submit your proof of relationship, they will resume the processing. I am on the same boat. It's gonna take a few months. Please see the following link and provide your timeline.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nominee-immigration-timeline-added-spouse-while-pr-is-in-process-t236792.0.html

premmis

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
attreysavy said:
I got my spouse medical request on july14,2014 and she got it done on july 27,2014.
After couple of weeks I contacted CIC about any updates and in reply they sent me spouse relationship questionnaire.
I have send them proof our marriage and other document to proof that our marriage is ligit.

I sent this document on sept 23 ,since then I haven't heard from cic.

It's been a long wait.

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
premmis said:
Hi. AttreySavy

In my case i added my wife in month of Feb 2014 and i got my wife medical request on July 14,2014.

Its Normal to wait for 3-4 months of wait.

Best of luck.
hi
friend ,
I have my BCPNP RECV ON 27 AUGUST ,
CIO PR file submitted on 1 st sep .
still waiting .
MAIN que is,
iwant to get married to my girllf friend and she is living and studying full time course in toronto. she wil be completingher graduation of 3 sem. in december 2014. so want to marry her in dec 2014 and add her as spouse.
she is already in canada and she will be applying for post grad work pwermit.

now do u have idea.. how many months it will take to add her and wait.
my wages are suffcient as per my consultant. meanwhile my gf willbe working also . so salary is nt at all issue.

is itlike i add her early as possble will delay less time to have PR of both of us in time.?

pl help if u have any idea?

thanking you.