+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR card. Landed in May

highly_favored

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hello,

Is there anyone who landed in May and has got their PR card yet? The website says processing time for first PR card is 61 days but it's over 90 days since I landed and have not received PR card yet.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
R u in USA or Canada. Have you provided any canadian address? As PR cards can only be delivered to Canadian Addresses.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
I did give a Canadian address.
Try to link your PR card application and track the status of your card.

Follow below step for linking PR card application

Firstly , you have to login into My CIC account

1 .Then on home page you will be able to see one button called "Linked my application"
2. Click on that button and after that you have to select "PR card" as a option from drop down
3. Try to find your application details with UCI and Family name
4. Enter city of your birth same as per your passport (make sure you are entering same city name as per your passport for e.g if your city name is like this KADI , RAJASTHAN then enter the same details in CIC)
5. Enter correct landing date and click on "Search application"

if your all the entered details will match with CIC record then you will able to see one button called "Link my application" click on that and that's it. you are good to see your application details

I hope this detail will help you.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Try to link your PR card application and track the status of your card.

Follow below step for linking PR card application

Firstly , you have to login into My CIC account

1 .Then on home page you will be able to see one button called "Linked my application"
2. Click on that button and after that you have to select "PR card" as a option from drop down
3. Try to find your application details with UCI and Family name
4. Enter city of your birth same as per your passport (make sure you are entering same city name as per your passport for e.g if your city name is like this KADI , RAJASTHAN then enter the same details in CIC)
5. Enter correct landing date and click on "Search application"

if your all the entered details will match with CIC record then you will able to see one button called "Link my application" click on that and that's it. you are good to see your application details

I hope this detail will help you.
Hi i did same as your instructions above and this message came.Your application is linked to this account.You can access application from your account page,under 'View my submitted application or profiles'.But where to see the my application progress.
Thanks

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Hi i did same as your instructions above and this message came.Your application is linked to this account.You can access application from your account page,under 'View my submitted application or profiles'.But where to see the my application progress.
Thanks
You will be able to see one new tab which map to your account with application type as "Permanent Resident Card " . In the same row at the end you will be able to see one button called "Check status and messages" click on that you will be able to see progress of your application

Reactions: RabinJi