+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for passport since last 5 months

gino35

Aug 30, 2007
Hi,
I have sent my medicals , passports and rprf fees on 28th May 2009 and I am still awaiting for my passport back.
I have also sent emails to visa office but they don't reply to my queries till now.
What shall I do? This is stressing me a lot since 5 months has passsed since my passports is with the CIC office.

amirhasan12

Apr 7, 2009
umm guys me 2.........we sent our pps on june 11 n we wrote to dem n got excaktly the same reply, i dun think this a positive thing but i hope its gud........some ppl are saying that if u travelled to the middle east(u.a.e,jordan,syria,saudi,libya etc) they do more checkin n it takes longer but these r all rumours

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gino35 said:
Hi,
I have sent my medicals , passports and rprf fees on 28th May 2009 and I am still awaiting for my passport back.
I have also sent emails to visa office but they don't reply to my queries till now.
What shall I do? This is stressing me a lot since 5 months has passsed since my passports is with the CIC office.
Were you asked to send the passports when you did the medicals? Or you just decided to send your passport? It makes a difference.

PMM

bagina

Jan 16, 2007
Hi PMM,

I was requested to send passports, medicals, RPRF and updated dosc, and proof of funds alltogether in March and submited them in April. So I'm waiting for 7 months!!!! So depressed. Now I've started worring why it takes so long? Is there anything that makes obstacle etc ???

I've applied to Beijing office so it might be different from office to office as I hardly read posts where people were requested to submit their passports with medicals. It ussually passport request comes after medicals.

Does anyone is experiencing similar long waiting period?

regards,
bagina

san

Star Member
Dec 22, 2008
HI guys,

I have sent my Passport to Delhi CHC in Aug 09 and still waiting.Paid Landing fee and filled up Travel form.

what are the chances to get stamped on passport???

Really worried as 3 months have been passed......

san

sp2009

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
PMM,

I have submitted my passport, medical and rprf fees by their request.

Now, too much worried.

What is the probability to issue the visa after such a long time???

Please reply

san

Star Member
Dec 22, 2008
HI all,

I have also sent my PP in Aug to DELHI CHC and still waiting for back to home.

really worried,,,,why they keep our passport for a long time,,,,,???

Anyone have a idea?? pls share your ideas

arai

Nov 10, 2009
Hi PK09,

I would seek your assitance here !

Well, I had submiited all my docs (RPRF Passport and Medicals)on 2nd of Nov.

Till last commuication all my correspondece was through my agent in Canada.

Today I get a call from CHC New Del. asking confirming my local adress (as thats the one I had mentiond on the envelop i had sent for return of my passport).

Having said that, shall I consider myself through and expect my passport with Visa in a day or two (I am in India).

Appreciate your answer !!
Open to all experts !!

bagina said:
Hi sp2009,

I'm also in the same situation as you are but waiting for passports two months longer. I've submitted all docs, ppt, RPRF in April.
I'm so depressed.
bagina