+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for passport and COPR from last 6 weeks!

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
Hi guys,
can someone share their experiences from PPR to COPR? I received my PPR on March 15,2019, Ontario, got my passport and other stuff delivered at Ottawa center next day, CIC account showed
2019/03/25 : Status Updated Date
and it's now been 6 weeks, Canada post tracker has not been updated.
Has anyone been waiting this long as well? How long should I wait to contact them and ask them about my status?
Look forward to your comments, and it would be nice to see if there's anyone in my same situation or have some experience to share!

My cic account update :

Name Unique Client Identifier (UCI) Document Document number Status Expiry date Status Updated Date Travel document Number Country of Issue
**** **** 91****** Counterfoil T6******* Your document is valid. 2019/10/02 2019/03/25 k9***** India

Regards

kiransunil

Jun 25, 2014
I Got e mail from High commission of Canada, India for submission of Passports for stamping on 8th April. I stay at Jakarta, Indonesia and submitted mine and my wife passport on 9th April to VFS Jakarta. almost 30 days have passed but awaiting for the passports to return back. The status shows it is still under process.

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
I Got e mail from High commission of Canada, India for submission of Passports for stamping on 8th April. I stay at Jakarta, Indonesia and submitted mine and my wife passport on 9th April to VFS Jakarta. almost 30 days have passed but awaiting for the passports to return back. The status shows it is still under process.
Hi, After how many days did u get your passport back?
I live in Indonesia (indonesian citizen) and submitted my passport to vfs Jakarta on 19th August, received by Canada Visa Office in Singapore.