------
Passport Req..
-------
VISA ISSUED...
------
LANDED..........
---???????????
Subu75 said:
Medical Results has been received line added.
I just checked now.
For me too..............

Ecas Line added with Medical Results have been received.

JUDIN

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Good day everyone

I am May 2010 applicant under FSW program and its been a long time and exhausting process for most of us,I am applying with my wife and 3 kids and as schools started now we were extremely worried becoz it cost a fortune here in KSA for 3 kids ,since we did medical in April 2013 and medical line added in May 10,2013 so i send CSI last month to which they replied on July 23rd my application is under security verification and might take several weeks and several months.Knowing that for the last 10 years my travel history was only to Beirut on yearly vacation so I send another CSI last friday and responded today saying:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verification are still on progress and should take at least sevarl weeks more.

then they send another email quickly after that asking for scanned copies of new passports coz I told them that I split my children each on separate passport.

my Understanding is that its no more months to wait only weeks but what is internal verification ?
I am still keeping my children without school coz they can join schools in Canada even late November and honestly speaking paying 10000$ to school then leave will not be convenient at all .

I will post this on several threads looking for your feedback and trying to give hope to all those who are waiting.

sandy_dakore

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Anand, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
09-02-2011
IELTS Request
04-10-2010
File Transfer...
15-may-2012
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Interview........
DM on 04-10-2013
Passport Req..
PP sent on 10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 october 2013
LANDED..........
21-11-2013
Yesterday I send all doc to ndvo for visa stamping. lel's see when I grt back it with stamping.

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Hi Friends, I have found that many of us writting File Transfered but I am not able to see it. Can you have idea about it. Without transfer of file How NDVO can process on my case.... I have seen now 8-10 forum members yet waiting for MR. I request all awaiting applicants to check if they have transfer date available or not.... I think we have to mail to NDVO about it. Almost people received MR where file is transferred.. and rest might be waiting...

1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2010.
2.We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3.Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
4.Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 17, 2012.

sandy_dakore said:
Yesterday I send all doc to ndvo for visa stamping. lel's see when I grt back it with stamping.

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
hopeforfuture said:
Good day everyone

I am May 2010 applicant under FSW program and its been a long time and exhausting process for most of us,I am applying with my wife and 3 kids and as schools started now we were extremely worried becoz it cost a fortune here in KSA for 3 kids ,since we did medical in April 2013 and medical line added in May 10,2013 so i send CSI last month to which they replied on July 23rd my application is under security verification and might take several weeks and several months.Knowing that for the last 10 years my travel history was only to Beirut on yearly vacation so I send another CSI last friday and responded today saying:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verification are still on progress and should take at least sevarl weeks more.

then they send another email quickly after that asking for scanned copies of new passports coz I told them that I split my children each on separate passport.

my Understanding is that its no more months to wait only weeks but what is internal verification ?
I am still keeping my children without school coz they can join schools in Canada even late November and honestly speaking paying 10000$ to school then leave will not be convenient at all .

I will post this on several threads looking for your feedback and trying to give hope to all those who are waiting.
All of us are in some sort of predicament or mess, in the absence of any timelines we are not able to plan our lives. We are suffering in terms of financial hits/emotional hits as well as career hits.

Hope this suffering comes to an end soon. GOD BLESS ALL.

Sunny

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
paritosh said:
Hi Friends, I have found that many of us writting File Transfered but I am not able to see it. Can you have idea about it. Without transfer of file How NDVO can process on my case.... I have seen now 8-10 forum members yet waiting for MR. I request all awaiting applicants to check if they have transfer date available or not.... I think we have to mail to NDVO about it. Almost people received MR where file is transferred.. and rest might be waiting...

1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2010.
2.We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3.Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
4.Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 17, 2012.
Same with me

smshussaini

Jun 28, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Reviewed on 8-2-2012
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
Planning to fly in March / April...
This is the Email I received from Delhi Immigration Section.... when i enquire about my file.

Can any one explain me that, my file is terminated or still in process as far as my Status.... Still in process... 8th Feb 2012.
I appreciate your valuable comments .... thanks in advance

Then email is as follows......

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

As you may be aware, the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012. In the case of your application, a decision had not been made prior to February 27, 2012 and your application is terminated.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is now starting to return processing fees to all those affected by the Government of Canada's Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act. More information can be found on the CIC website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section -8.
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

NBShah85

Aug 7, 2013
Ahmedabad, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010
Nomination.....
-N.A-
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2010
IELTS Request
With Full Documents
File Transfer...
27-May-2010; In Process since 31-Jan-2012
Med's Request
24-May-2013
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Sep-2013 (DM on 15-Sep-2013... PPTs and COPR received at consultant's office on 23-Sep-2013 by registered Post)
LANDED..........
Will land on 26-Feb-2014
According to the mail communication unfortunately your appliaction is terminated.

smshussaini said:
This is the Email I received from Delhi Immigration Section.... when i enquire about my file.

Can any one explain me that, my file is terminated or still in process as far as my Status.... Still in process... 8th Feb 2012.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

As you may be aware, the Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012. In the case of your application, a decision had not been made prior to February 27, 2012 and your application is terminated.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is now starting to return processing fees to all those affected by the Government of Canada's Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act. More information can be found on the CIC website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp.

Immigration Section -8.
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
is ur application date is before feb 2008 if yes then ur case is terminated.

smshussaini said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immigration Section -8.
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021

smshussaini

Jun 28, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Reviewed on 8-2-2012
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
is ur application date is before feb 2008 if yes then ur case is terminated.
This is my Online Status showing... Please comment

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on May 11, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 8, 2012.

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
strange...may be they send wrong mail..may be right......send reply through fax marked *URGENT* for clarify ur file status.

smshussaini said:
This is my Online Status showing... Please comment

We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 4, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on May 11, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 8, 2012.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@smshussaini,

Going by ur time line,response given by Vo does not appear to have any relevence to ur file,unless u are pre-Freb 2008 as well. It is merely a system generated response.In stead of sending CSE, u ought to have procured CAIPS NOTES so as to make u abreast of the real status of ur present application.Individual complexity of ur file could be the reason of its slow process.
Let us hope,u get some good news ,soon.
Good luck, May God bless all !!!
parhar51

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
parhar51 said:
@ smshussaini,

Going by ur time line,response given by Vo does not appear to have any relevence to ur file,unless u are pre-Freb 2008 as well. It is merely a system generated response.In stead of sending CSE, u ought to have procured CAIPS NOTES so as to make u abreast of the real status of ur present application.Individual complexity of ur file could be the reason of its slow process.
parhar51
Agree

smshussaini

Jun 28, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Reviewed on 8-2-2012
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Interview........
waived....
Passport Req..
22-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
parhar51 said:
@ smshussaini,

parhar51
Thanks Parhar for your response and encourage my faith.
Even I spoke to my consultant... he is also telling me the same thing, and he told me that
he received a MR last week who is applied 3 weeks before me.
Anyway... I m presently happy with my job, working in Gulf. But, all this is for my kids.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
smshussaini said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Immigration Section -8.
PO Box 5209
New Delhi, India 110021
Sir

Canadian visa officers are on strike, and they have appointed temporary staff to push affairs - Drop them an email explaining that you are MI-1 or MI-2 or MI-3 applicant.
This will make entire situation clear to you

Kind Regards