hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Well, as per the latest updates, those who applied on and after 7th are likely to get hanged till further notice of this strike. they are closing all their services abroad from Monday, people before 7th been very lucky who got MR...

Just pray friends to get MR those are still waiting

God Bless,
Kavya
Is this for real..i don't see any of this sort of news or this is only your assumption.. :-X

Whats going on here...Lots of people are waiting for MR..and many more for their PP back with VISA... and these CHC people are just taking it as just a game and treating us not more than a SCAPEGOAT.
sometime open and sometime close, these people are completely gone retarded..

Kavya, please paste the link here so that we also have some knowledge regarding the actual strike progression.

Thx.. hd

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
hancdude said:
Is this for real..i don't see any of this sort of news or this is only your assumption.. :-X

Whats going on here...Lots of people are waiting for MR..and many more for their PP back with VISA... and these CHC people are just taking it as just a game and treating us not more than a SCAPEGOAT.
sometime open and sometime close, these people are completely gone retarded..

Kavya, please paste the link here so that we also have some knowledge regarding the actual strike progression.

Thx.. hd
Dear,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pafso-apase-strike-related-content-t156287.60.html,

also

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/07/26/pol-foreign-service-workers-arbitration.html

and

https://www.facebook.com/pafso.apase

only a single chance for us to get back to the June track is , If we think of the following comment from Clement :

""However, we want to reassure Canadians and our international friends that, despite PAFSO's actions, Canada remains open for business, and that we continue to welcome visitors and international students to experience Canada," Clement said."

Lets pray that, at least those part time staff or those non PAFSO staff carry on their work to clear MR till 26th.

God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
and in that case, what have we done wrong, I mean they are working for Int students as well as business, So, Why not we?

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
and in that case, what have we done wrong, I mean they are working for Int students as well as business, So, Why not we?
Thank you for your reply & Links Kavya...which really proves we are being badly Doomed.

And there is nothing we can do... :-\ What a shame..

hd

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
kavya said:
Well, as per the latest updates, those who applied on and after 7th are likely to get hanged till further notice of this strike. they are closing all their services abroad from Monday, people before 7th been very lucky who got MR...

God Bless,
Kavya
Is there any source, dude?

sabuj785

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
kavya said:

God Bless,
Kavya
Kavya I am a 4th June Candidate ( Only Listed in this forum) but still waiting to get MR. I think they finished MR up to 3rd June so (Little bit of correction in your statement) "who applied on and after 3rd are likely to get hanged till further notice of this strike. they are closing all their services abroad from Monday, people before 3rd been very lucky who got MR..."

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
One of my friend who applied on 3 June 2010 received medical and documents request in two separate emails.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
sabuj785 said:
Kavya I am a 4th June Candidate ( Only Listed in this forum) but still waiting to get MR. I think they finished MR up to 3rd June so (Little bit of correction in your statement) "who applied on and after 3rd are likely to get hanged till further notice of this strike. they are closing all their services abroad from Monday, people before 3rd been very lucky who got MR..."
I am sorry for you still hasnt got MR, however, I still feel that with your case something went wrong, I mean you were down to get MR by or on Friday. Also one more thing is that we cant predict that they stopped working on MR from Friday itself, because you were the only 4th June applicant here, I mean in past it has happen that same date applicants got MR in one day difference.

You pray In any case they will open NDVO office on tomorrow, there are still 1% - 10% chances for you to get MR.

God Bless, as well keep posted on tomorrow in case you hold MR,
Kavya

Ludhianvi

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2012
File Transfer...
Prcessing statrts 6-3-2012
I am also 4th June applicant
I am also waiting for mr. they have sent medicals up to 3rd June only. may be Monday will decide something for us.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I have paste a part of conversation of PAFSO in the answer of an Indian student about weather or not they are open from monday:

Simrandeep Singh - will pafso stop work from monday or they will process files with slow speed ?

PAFSO - APASE - Please see Friday's statement for details about PAFSO's next steps. Work-to-rule measures are still in place even in areas where service has not been withdrawn.

Simrandeep Singh - friday they said that from monday PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada’s fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai. and i am from india can u please clear that they will give study visa or not ?

PAFSO - APASE - There are other workers in these immigration sections who are not affected by the strike, so in most cases, the sections remain open. However, they have considerable flexibility in how they prioritize their work so you will need to contact them directly re your specific inquiry. PAFSO cannot provide information or advice on behalf of CIC.

Simrandeep Singh - thanku

Friends this is the details I got from PAFSO FB page, kindly go to their page for more information, It is likely that there might be still some chance that non PAFSO members deal with the rest of MRs,

God Bless,
Kavya

sabuj785

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
kavya said:
I have paste a part of conversation of PAFSO in the answer of an Indian student about weather or not they are open from monday:

Simrandeep Singh - will pafso stop work from monday or they will process files with slow speed ?

PAFSO - APASE - Please see Friday's statement for details about PAFSO's next steps. Work-to-rule measures are still in place even in areas where service has not been withdrawn.

Simrandeep Singh - friday they said that from monday PAFSO members will withdraw all services until further notice at Canada's fifteen largest visa processing centres abroad: Abu Dhabi, Ankara, Beijing, Cairo, Delhi/Chandigarh, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Mexico City, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, and
Shanghai. and i am from india can u please clear that they will give study visa or not ?

PAFSO - APASE - There are other workers in these immigration sections who are not affected by the strike, so in most cases, the sections remain open. However, they have considerable flexibility in how they prioritize their work so you will need to contact them directly re your specific inquiry. PAFSO cannot provide information or advice on behalf of CIC.

Simrandeep Singh - thanku

Friends this is the details I got from PAFSO FB page, kindly go to their page for more information, It is likely that there might be still some chance that non PAFSO members deal with the rest of MRs,

God Bless,
Kavya

I also think so because when majority of may June applicant got MR at that time Pafso officers were on strike. I think MR decision was done by local officers who are not affected by pafso strike. Final stamping is done by pafso officers and that is why we are unable to see visa stamping now a days........hope tomorrow will bring some smiles in our face...... :D

sandy_dakore

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Anand, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
09-02-2011
IELTS Request
04-10-2010
File Transfer...
15-may-2012
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Interview........
DM on 04-10-2013
Passport Req..
PP sent on 10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 october 2013
LANDED..........
21-11-2013
oh no god ab kinare pe ake :'(hi kssti dub jayegi? :mad:

Rajdeep_Punjab13

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
08-08-2013
Interview........
Waived OFf
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 3rd Feb2014
LANDED..........
Planning by 15th May2014
Hi Friendsl, I am June 3rd 2010 applicant and got my Medical forms also for my entire family. There are not toher requirement from CHC/ NDVO. Is It Good or Bad?

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is CHC NDVO open today??

If yes then what are the chances of getting MR for rest of us??

Please input on this scenario...we are naturally worried...

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
hancdude said:
Is CHC NDVO open today??

only those applicants says who r resident of delhi and visit personally their and try to take the clue from local staff that chc ndvo is working or not