+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for Medical

Bhana

Sep 10, 2012
hello friends,
my file status shows that
We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on June 8, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 22, 2012.
plz tell me i am waiting for long time,how much time i will wait for medical?

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
:( what a long waiting!!!! btw, which category you have applied under : FSW/QSW and whats your NOC ?

I have applied under QSW in Sep 2011 and got file number in Nov 2011 . No news from then.. waiting so long is real frustrating!!!!!!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will receive your MR soon (before X-mas).

Bhana said:
hello friends,
my file status shows that
We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on June 8, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 22, 2012.
plz tell me i am waiting for long time,how much time i will wait for medical?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview is not mandatory and can not be predicted !

eeshusiri said:
Can you tell when I may expect interview???

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
I have applied for PR quebec on 26th sep 2011 and got a letter from Hongkong BIQ in Nov 2011 . My NOC Code is 0112 .

Till now No news .. Finally, yesterday, unable to withstand my frustration .. mailed them . Got a reply

"Hello, please note that your folder is still waiting for treatment, please wait. Please note that your files is still in queue for process, please be patient. "

In what state my application is in now???

Can you guys tell me how much more time shall I need to wait for the interview !!!! Am pretty frustrated!!!!!

H

Hotellier Dxb

Dear Qorax and Friends,

I applied in February 2010 and Ecas status shows inprocess April 2012. I have got no update from Visa Office and bit worried, as I saw many people got medical requests.

Kindly advice what I should do.

Thanks for your help.

sainilps

Sep 27, 2012
Kghimire said:
You will receive your MR soon (before X-mas).
you are very lucky your mission completed in 13 month, i applied march 2011 and still waiting for medical [ crane operator] ndvo