+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WAITING FOR MEDICAL REQUEST - PINOY -MANITOBA PNP NOMINEE

CARNIVAL

Oct 10, 2010
MGA KABABAYAN,

I HOPE THIS THREAD WILL GROW AND SHARE ABOUT THE LATEST IN YOUR APPLICATION AS WELL AFTER SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT PACKAGE IN CIC MANILA

WE APPLIED UNDER PNP-MANITOBA AND WE ALREADY SUBMITTED OUR APPLICATION TO CIC MANILA, NOW WAITING FOR MEDICAL REQUEST

CARNIVAL - 07/15 SUBMIT TO CIC WITH FEES (PRF) AS PER REQUEST

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Carnival. Welcome to the forums.

We have a similar thread for those waiting for their MR. Please post at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnpmanitoba-application-track-t14792.1740.html

ayieh

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
QC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Carnival!!! Im in the same forum as Jamnyung...join our group who's waiting for MR so we can have updates...see yah!!thanks!!! ;)

M

marnibeth

CARNIVAL said:
MGA KABABAYAN,

I HOPE THIS THREAD WILL GROW AND SHARE ABOUT THE LATEST IN YOUR APPLICATION AS WELL AFTER SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT PACKAGE IN CIC MANILA

WE APPLIED UNDER PNP-MANITOBA AND WE ALREADY SUBMITTED OUR APPLICATION TO CIC MANILA, NOW WAITING FOR MEDICAL REQUEST

CARNIVAL - 07/15 SUBMIT TO CIC WITH FEES (PRF) AS PER REQUEST
Hello.... We are in 'dire waiting' for the MR, too.... I think they always delay things for us

lavender

Oct 27, 2010
hi, i am new here, our application status says "in process" payed already for the RPRF, and waiting for the medical request. do you know what the steps are? i read somewhere that some payed and submitted their medical request at the same time? hope anyone can share anything about how long the processing time. we submitted the papers in aug. 2010

marvin16

Nov 24, 2010
baguio
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2009
Med's Request
15/09/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Interview........
dec. 16 2010 1:30 pm
Passport Req..
25/11/2010
hi guys... just need your advise please... we just receive our passport request. doi need tofill up the IMM 5406 form? my partner kc ako d2 pinas at isang anak... do i need to declare them or ok lng n hnd n... gusto ko rin silang kunin in the future... patulong po... SALAMAT...

tdtEUPHORIA

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010.
Doc's Request.
APRIL 30, 2010
Nomination.....
JUNE 4, 2010
AOR Received.
JUNE 29,2010
File Transfer...
JULY 19, 2010
Med's Request
FEBRUARY 7, 2011
Med's Done....
FEBRUARY 11, 2011
Passport Req..
MARCH 22, 2011
HI guys,

I have the same dilemma similar with Carnival`s. We have submitted all the necessary documents and have paid the necessary fees as well. I also verified if the cheques were encashed just to make sure. My bank verified it. Its been 5 months since we last heard from the CEM. How long will this waiting game last?!?... My cousin received their MR a couple of months ago, wherein we are but sending our papers at the same time, or maybe they are ahead by a month, perhaps.

Question guys, will the MR be sent via email or post mail (SNAIL MAIL)? Does this mean it all depends on the person or consul that handles each family form whether he/she wants it to be delayed or what?? And whats making it so hard too, We cant even inquire personally the status of our application. All we can do is check it via their website and status reads, "IN PROCESS" then nothing follows. The waiting game is driving me mad.

I hope and pray someone from above ends this waiting game. BEst wishes for all of us.

tdt_Euphoria

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
lavender said:
hi, i am new here, our application status says "in process" payed already for the RPRF, and waiting for the medical request. do you know what the steps are? i read somewhere that some payed and submitted their medical request at the same time? hope anyone can share anything about how long the processing time. we submitted the papers in aug. 2010
hi did you already received your AOR/MR? anyway what is your timeline?thanks