+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Medical Exam Form

wanasaiful

Aug 4, 2019
Hi there,

I submitted my application for a study permit online on July 25th. The next day I got my biometrics collection letter and because I do not live in a country with a VAC, I had to fly to Singapore to do my biometrics. I flew on July 30th and did my biometrics that same day. On my online application my biometric information got updated with the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry date. Along with this I got an email from VFS containing this:

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Singapore OC VAC on 2019-07-30 11:06:51 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Singapore OC,for processing.

I know that I need a medical exam, and I also requested for a medical exam when submitting my online application. It is also been a week since my biometrics enrollment and despite my online application being updated with my new biometrics information, I still have not received my medical exam form which means I can't get my medical checkup yet because it is needed.

I am panicking quite a bit because I'm not sure if I've done something wrong to delay my application.

Should I contact anyone? Any help would be very much appreciated :)