+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Landing Interview in St.Johns 2019 for PR

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Hi all, can anyone share if how long did you wait to get a response for the appointment for PR interview.As I am also eagerly waiting to hear back from them.Its almost a month this Dec.8. and they said we will get a response from them within 30 days in the email. Hopefully this week , I can get a response from them.

Aug 10, 2019
Is COE confirmation of extension? I'm planning to take the payment receipt for the PR application that was downloaded after submitting the application online.

EDIT: And what size was your passport photo? The same as the one you sent before they gave you COPR? How many did you take?

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Is COE confirmation of extension? I'm planning to take the payment receipt for the PR application that was downloaded after submitting the application online.
Certificate of Employment. If you’re married you need to bring you’re Marriage certificate and birth certificate for both of you’re partner. The IO may ask for that. Better to be ready.

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
EDIT: And what size was your passport photo? The same as the one you sent before they gave you COPR? How many did you take?
I’m not sure what size was that. I just went to a photo centre and let them know what it is for. They mostly know, what are the requirements needed. It should be 2 pcs. per person. Are you a Provincial Nominee?

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Yes I want too land in CIC office there. But unfortunately I did not get a reply from them. its already been 2 months since I book an appointment. So my husband and I decided to land in the border.
Thanks and congratulation for landing. I just received my COPR and I was thinking to call them and make an appointment in CIC office in St. John's.

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks and congratulation for landing. I just received my COPR and I was thinking to call them and make an appointment in CIC office in St. John's.
Wow. Congrats.. Yes just try maybe it will work. I tried to call the immigration office in St.Johns regarding my booking cause I didn’t get any reply from them. The lady just said. If I we’re you , don’t worry. You will gonna get a response from them soon, and she said they’re busy( that was last Dec,2019). We book our appointment last Nov./2019.

Aug 10, 2019
I’m not sure what size was that. I just went to a photo centre and let them know what it is for. They mostly know, what are the requirements needed. It should be 2 pcs. per person. Are you a Provincial Nominee?
no not a nominee. one of my copr documents already has one picture on it