+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting For January 2020 visa

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
hi guys those who are waiting for January 2020 intake visa gather here and share your time
I reapplied on 22 December after 2 rejections under sds stream Conestoga college
Reason for refusal you will not leave Canada after stay.
Reason of rejection?? Ur profile??

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can you please provide qualification of your studies and band score and all reasons of refusal.
whether Visa is applied online or offline
Graduation
Ielts score overall 7 not less than 6
Refusal reason =

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
U got extension ?
Dropped the mails to college but no reply yet. But confirmed from a frn that being late is not an issue at all. Many students r late. But u have to work hard on course to meet students who joined before you. Waiting visa. Rest can b handled

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Graduation
Ielts score overall 7 not less than 6
Refusal reason =

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
I think u must revise the relevancy of your course.

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Graduation in business program is also from business category Conestoga College
My rejection reason was purpose of visit. btech in ece and working in bank. Want to do computer networking at centennial college. Band is 7.5 not leas than 6 each still got rejection. May b due to 2013 pass out. But have seen many people getting visa on this gap. Now applied with CA report and parents ITR and refurbished SOP. Hope to get positive response

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
hi guys those who are waiting for January 2020 intake visa gather here and share your time
I reapplied on 22 December after 2 rejections under sds stream Conestoga college
Reason for refusal you will not leave Canada after stay.
Same to me applied on 16th Dec n still waiting

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Applied my Visa on 15th Nov got rejected,reapplied on 16th Dec but still waiting anyone got it? with same reason?
I applied on 13th dec after rejection. Waiting for reply. Which is your country?? Sds or non sds?? what was your reason? Mine was purpose of visit . And when your classes will start?