Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
xecuter

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: BABY DELIVERY IN CALGARY

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 09:41:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Congrats on your new baby!!!

When you come to Calgary, you will need to register your spouse with the local community health center. Every community has a health center so it depends on where you live.

Once she is registered there, they will ask for her vaccination card and will be assigned a Doctor who will follow up with her all the way till delivery. The Dr. will also direct you to which hospital your spouse will do her delivery.

I am not sure if you have an Alberta Health Card? If not, you will need to apply for it as soon as you touch down!!! It is very important. From the day you apply until you receive your health cards, save any medical expense receipts as you can claim them back from the government upon receipt of health cards.

Hope this helps!!!

Good luck!

shkhassan

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
RockinCanada said:
I would suggest you confirm it once again with solid proof.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/baby-delivery-in-calgary-t140347.0.html

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
This is just a post by someone on the forum. I meant somewhere on the cic or health canada website.

I am sure there are certain provinces where healthcare starts from day one. You should check for that as well. Alberta, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, New foundland are a few those offer day-1 healthcare services to my knowledge. In Ontario, 90-day period should be completed.

shkhassan said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/baby-delivery-in-calgary-t140347.0.html

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
Hi My Dear Forum Mates,

Now I would like to share the MOST AWAITED HAPPY NEWS to all..that...

[size=10pt]I Got Passports Back with the great "Maple Leaf" for all our family Members.[/size]...It is been 2 years since i applied and went through lot of pains,struggles,strains sleepless nights...

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the almighty "JESUS CHRIST" , Mother Mary and all saints....st.Antony,St.Jude,St.George,Parumala Bava,Manjinikkara Bava,Mor sabor Afroth,St.Abdul Jaleel Geevarghese Mar Gregorious,St.Eldhose Bava,St.Alphonsa and all..

Now its the turn to say thanks to the endless support and valuable guidance provided by Qorax,and all other precious friends in this forum.....without your support,i would have died with strain...because i have not taken support from any consultant...

I applied in April'11 got first AOR in May'11 , second AOR in August '11 , in process Nov'11 Medical in Jan'13 , Got Visa today

i have foreign travel history around 8 months,my wife have same around 4 yrs....

regards,

Ann