+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for IDP ielts results since last 6 weeks

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
This is surprising to see that they are offering test fee refund or another attempt at the test themselves in Nepal. That means they have come to some conclusion about the tests held in Nepal. While in India they are still clueless.

I called IDP today and demanded refund or test result but they are not ready to talk. I am planning to write some emails to Ministry of HRD and make some complain. Everything is in their hands and if they want they can release results in a day. It just needs a little pressure to make them work.

Besides the money and time lost the most painful aspect is the high handed attitude of these IDP and BC buggers. They are the ones who are responsible to run test smoothly, it was failure of their staff's integrity and they are punishing thousands of students and other candidates for that.

Guys, please be united and try something.

ohhani

Feb 5, 2018
Lalitpur, Nepal
Category........
This is surprising to see that they are offering test fee refund or another attempt at the test themselves in Nepal. That means they have come to some conclusion about the tests held in Nepal. While in India they are still clueless.

I called IDP today and demanded refund or test result but they are not ready to talk. I am planning to write some emails to Ministry of HRD and make some complain. Everything is in their hands and if they want they can release results in a day. It just needs a little pressure to make them work.

Besides the money and time lost the most painful aspect is the high handed attitude of these IDP and BC buggers. They are the ones who are responsible to run test smoothly, it was failure of their staff's integrity and they are punishing thousands of students and other candidates for that.

Guys, please be united and try something.
When did you appeared your test?
I agree with what you said. Its their staff who are making mistakes and we are the one being punished. I had to present hard copy of my result till the end of February. I am stuck cause of re-test.

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
When did you appeared your test?
I agree with what you said. Its their staff who are making mistakes and we are the one being punished. I had to present hard copy of my result till the end of February. I am stuck cause of re-test.
I appeared on 6th Jan.

Nayna

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks for all your advice. I did write a mail to exam center.

I received my results. But they are not at all as expected. I am not happy with the result, they have randomly given me any score.

During my mock exams at tutions, I use to score very good in listening approx 7.5 and above. Reading I have score always average during my mock exams

And my result are totally opposite.
I got very good score in reading but average score in listening and speaking.

BUT THEY HAVENT YET DECLARED MY RESULTS ONLINE ON THEIR WEBSITE. NO INTIMATION BEFORE SENDING THE HARD COPY IF RESULTS VUA SMS OR EMAIL.

Which makes me sure that they have send results just for the sake of sending it.

ohhani

Feb 5, 2018
Lalitpur, Nepal
Category........

I received my results. But they are not at all as expected. I am not happy with the result, they have randomly given me any score.

During my mock exams at tutions, I use to score very good in listening approx 7.5 and above. Reading I have score always average during my mock exams

BUT THEY HAVENT YET DECLARED MY RESULTS ONLINE ON THEIR WEBSITE. NO INTIMATION BEFORE SENDING THE HARD COPY IF RESULTS VUA SMS OR EMAIL.

Which makes me sure that they have send results just for the sake of sending it.
At least you got your results. I just gave re-test and i am waiting for my results. Anyways hoping for good. Best of luck

Reactions: Nayna

p_manpreet

Dec 23, 2018

How you got your result