Waiting for date of Interview

miljay

Dec 17, 2009
Hi,
My time line is:

Oct 23 sent to Mississauga

Oct 28 Decision Made

Nov 23 In Process (in Mexico City) medicals Received

Dec 17 Email From Canadian Embassy in Mexico stating that they will contact my husband for interview

We are just waiting for the date of the interview now!

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Miljay:

Please email me the link for the interview questions.

My advice for getting the CAIPS notes is to Google "CAIPS notes Canada" and choose a company located in Ontario. For about $39 they will get the notes and email them to you.

Just be emailing the application to the company, rather than mailing to the Canadian government, you save a lot of time. And getting the notes from the company by email (rather than by mail from the government) can save weeks as well. The value of choosing a company in Ontario is that they must mail to Ottawa, but mailing from Ontario takes less time than from elsewhere.

After that, if there is something in the Notes you don't understand, the company will interpret them for you for another $60 aproximately.

To me, spending $39 to save time and hassle is well worth it, even though you can do everything yourself if you prefer.

Thanks in advance for sending me the link for interview questions.
After

F

Fernandita

Ohh thanks.. thats fast.. here it takes forever!!! I may do the outland...

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! Im new to all this, been reading awhile now..I sponsored my Husband, its been Over 8 months we havent
heard A thing for the interview!He is from Morocco, Marakach, I am from Canada N.B This is all been frustrating time!
Ive been to MOrocco twice, 3 months each time i stayed there with him. I miss him so much..they started processing our papers
April 24th, now it is Jan 6th!:S seriously worrying here!

Ha Nguyen

Star Member
Nov 9, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
File Transfer...
Mar-2017
miljay said:
I will definitely let you know if he gets the interview first! And please let me know as well. I did find a web site with Interview questions for spouses and family. You are not allowed to post links but I could email it to you if you like!

You may want to check it out - a lot of questions!

Also, how do you get CAIPS?
Please email me the link at khanhapr@yahoo.com. Thank you!

miljay

Dec 17, 2009
Hi Native,
I totally know how you feel and it really (for lack of better words) sucks! I wish there was someone that you could actually talk to and who would let you know when you could be expecting your husband...I know that I often feel like I'm the only one who goes thru this hell...but clearly I am not! It's funny, they ask you for everything, payments, and you give them all and in the end you are stuck sitting here checking the status on line every day! But it will happen, as everyone tells me, just have patience...I swear if i hear that one more time! I just wanted to let you know that I know how you are feeling and I wish I could say something that would make it better....Hang in there...It will happen!

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miljay! Im so glad someone is going threw this same situation!pfffff over 8 months been waiting with no support from anyone.
Maybe i should check internet long ago...lol!I just dont know what to expect, I told my husband about this forum he thinks
its great!... ANd 8 months why are they taking this long?? Maljay how long u been waiting? Worried and sick:( pfff

miljay

Dec 17, 2009
Hi Native, we were married in April of last year...so it's been a long haul for us too...Just to get all the documents, medicals etc was painful as my husband only gets 1 day off a week! Have you tried emailing the embassy? I have done that, it takes them a bit to reply but they did reply...but not with much information...But doesn't hurt to try!

miljay

Dec 17, 2009
Ok...this is unbelievable...I just called Immigration Canada because I logged into my account and saw a note stating that on Dec 14 my application was returned me and I can reapply if i want....I had a major heart attack!!!
Long story short...it was a computer generated message made in ERROR....gee i wonder how many more errors are made????
He did confirm that all was good and should be getting letter regarding interview soon...Here's to hoping that that's not an error! ???

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miljay! Wow, thats just thier messed up ways huh?? I dont dare to email them really, it might further piss them off and make us wait longer.! Im so tired and stressed! I miss my Husband, we chat everynight on msn, we talk on the phone ...we text eachother pfff...everything! its just doesnt make sense to have people wait this long, BUt my husband is so patient, And im not. Good balance I guess:)I just hope they call soon for the interview because sometimes i think they lost our file LOL! I dunno...NATIVE signing...worried and stressed!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
miljay said:
Ok...this is unbelievable...I just called Immigration Canada because I logged into my account and saw a note stating that on Dec 14 my application was returned me and I can reapply if i want....I had a major heart attack!!!
Long story short...it was a computer generated message made in ERROR....gee i wonder how many more errors are made????
He did confirm that all was good and should be getting letter regarding interview soon...Here's to hoping that that's not an error! ???
such mistakes can be really frustrating! they need to work on their computerized system better. good news that your process is gradually moving.

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Miljay:

You offered to send by private email the link to the place where you can see questions likely to be asked at the interview.

Would you send the link to me at lesscranky@hotmail.com? Thanks a lot!!

F

Fernandita

Hello Can I have to that link my email is fernandita17@hotmail.com... Thanks