+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
So what is mean they approved just my husband (principal applicant)
Or dependents as well ?
You can check in mycic to know about each application status.

If it says approved for all, then remaining family members will get their cards together.

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
can you tell me how can I check my cic please i trying but I couldn’t get sorry to make u annoying
No need to sorry.

Only your husband (principal applicant) can see the status of all pr card applications (dependents) through his mycic account.

He can only do so if dependents pr card applications are already linked one by one through his mycic account.

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
No need to sorry.

Only your husband (principal applicant) can see the status of all pr card applications (dependents) through his mycic account.

He can only do so if dependents pr card applications are already linked one by one through his mycic account.
Ok Thankyou so much you give me step by step information dear brother stay blessed

erziepp

Jul 30, 2022
Hello,

hope this thread is still active..

I got DM on ECAS on 29 July 2022, just a day right before the long weekend. Since then I have been waiting for portal 1 but nothing happened.

I applied through OINP (Master's stream 2020), paper-based.

Anyone can share with me your timeline or experience? I'm wondering how long it takes between receipt of DM and portal 1. The wait time of OINP is really stressful and painfully long.