+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hey! Me too! You and I have the exact same timeline there. Congratulations to both of However, I’m still waiting for my PR card… how about you? Have you received it?
I also noticed on my pr portal that my photo is still in review with IRCC????
does that mean it’s not approved…?? My gckey says it was tho. I’m really confused now!
Yes, I received my card three weeks ago.
Did you get approval on myCIC account?

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Oh… I still haven’t received yet. Yes I got an approval on July 26th on my gckey account
It should've been received by now. It shouldn't take more than 8-10 days to arrive in mail.
Anyways , wait for full 4- 6 weeks and contact IRCC afterwards. I hope you get it soon before full 6 weeks as most applicants do.

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
It should've been received by now. It shouldn't take more than 8-10 days to arrive in mail.
Anyways , wait for full 4- 6 weeks and contact IRCC afterwards. I hope you get it soon before full 6 weeks as most applicants do.
Thank you so much. I really hope so too. I also live in Vancouver… i dunno why it’s taking so long to get my pr card

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
I'd suggest you to call IRCC to know exactly when your card was shipped/mailed to get a clear picture.
Hi e singh
We talked before i again need your help yesterday i got update they approved pr card application and mailed
How long it takes to arrive account msg says it takes 4 to six weeks
And we are 4 member in family i my account it just principal applicant name not spouse and kids so it means just his card ?
Plz reply

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi e singh
We talked before i again need your help yesterday i got update they approved pr card application and mailed
How long it takes to arrive account msg says it takes 4 to six weeks
And we are 4 member in family i my account it just principal applicant name not spouse and kids so it means just his card ?
Plz reply
Are you saying only PA application got approved for pr card ?

Ideally, It usually takes 8-9 days after approval to get a card in mail.

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
We are 4 member i will
I received pr card for my daughter
My son me and husband waiting
Yesterday in gc key status says application approved
So what is mean they approved just my husband (principal applicant)
Or dependents as well ?