+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

wound3dwolf

Apr 25, 2021
Anybody who uploaded photos on portal on June 1, received COPR yet from Calgary office?
If not i was thinking of sending them an email, what do you guys think?

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Yay! Last night at 7 pm, my dependents received the invitation to log in to the portal. It was funny because instead of waiting for the COPR, I sent them an e-mail on June 6th which contains the following details(my dependents and mine): NAME, UCI, EMAIL, ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE, DATE OF LAST TIME ENTRY, AND PORT OF ENTRY. I also included my COPR number(that I got from my GCMS notes).

I got this idea from @eithan203. So, thanks, buddy!

Last edited:

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I've sent them 3 webforms, 1 on Apr13, 1 on Apr20, and 1 on Apr27, I received only one response in which they stated that my application 's decision is made and told me to be patient , the copr will be sent within several weeks, i called IRCC and asked how long is "Several weeks" and of course, they told me that they would not know exactly the time, so just wait. Several weeks vary from 4weeks to 7 weeks as i understand, but it's been over 7 weeks for me, entering the 8th weeks of hope.
@td88 , have you gotten the golden email yet?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
@td88 , have you gotten the golden email yet?
No I have not. I got 2 response from Webform this week and last week, both look like a typical answer from the template

**We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We understand that your online account indicates that a decision was made. Until an official letter is sent to you, your application remains in process.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

Rest assured that once your application is finalized, it will be communicated to you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.**

I have no idea what process they are doing after a decision made :). 2 months since Apr9. But I did see a person here in this forum who has been waiting for 5months, I wish he got his CoPR already.
I requested GCMS, and then they send me an email asking for an extension (another 30-45days more) to complete my request.

Meanwhile, BC is fast AF. Manitoba, ON, SK has started to speed up their process I think.
Hopefully, they can work more efficiently after being vaccinated.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

taetaem0n

Jun 9, 2021
hello, anyone waiting for COPR after DM on May 28, 2021?
OINP - International Student Stream (Inland) Single Applicant.
AR: July 24, 2020

Reactions: JAHAR DAS

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Did anyone get a medical request AFTER received the PR confirmation portal email? Is that logical in this case?

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
No I have not. I got 2 response from Webform this week and last week, both look like a typical answer from the template

**We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We understand that your online account indicates that a decision was made. Until an official letter is sent to you, your application remains in process.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

Rest assured that once your application is finalized, it will be communicated to you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.**

I have no idea what process they are doing after a decision made :). 2 months since Apr9. But I did see a person here in this forum who has been waiting for 5months, I wish he got his CoPR already.
I requested GCMS, and then they send me an email asking for an extension (another 30-45days more) to complete my request.

Meanwhile, BC is fast AF. Manitoba, ON, SK has started to speed up their process I think.
Hopefully, they can work more efficiently after being vaccinated.
Oh, ok. I am from NB. I got my GCMS notes on May 30th. It indicated my COPR doc # there. I then created an account in the PR portal. But since I don't have the COPR doc # of my dependents, I emailed ATIP with the consent forms so I can be given access to their information. I received an e-mail saying that I have to make another request online for that since it wasn't indicated in my initial application.

Then I emailed the IRCC Client portal asking them for a link to the invitation on June 6th. I also provided my file number as well as our names, UCIs. Original Entry Dates, Last Entry Dates, and Port of Entry. Last night, my dependents all got the emails with the temporary password.

I figured that since you already did everything, might as well try this last one. It might work for you, too. Just worth a shot.