+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
@A-Z , I am from NB. DM was April 23rd. GCMS Notes says Approved. Officer's latest note was File Approved and RFV. I also have the COPR document number and it only states that it is in the printer queue.

Does anyone know what this means? Is my file being transferred to CPCO to be printed?
Office: CIO
After how many days of DM were you able to see CoPR number on the GCkey?
Isn't RFV a passport request letter?

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I just got portal email
Anybody can help me what we need to do in portal ?
and how about picture can we use any picture

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
After how many days of DM were you able to see CoPR number on the GCkey?
Isn't RFV a passport request letter?
It is not in the GCKey. It was in the GCMS notes that I ordered and it was generated on the same day I got my DM.

I don't think inland applicants will get a PPR. Do they?

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
I've sent them 3 webforms, 1 on Apr13, 1 on Apr20, and 1 on Apr27, I received only one response in which they stated that my application 's decision is made and told me to be patient , the copr will be sent within several weeks, i called IRCC and asked how long is "Several weeks" and of course, they told me that they would not know exactly the time, so just wait. Several weeks vary from 4weeks to 7 weeks as i understand, but it's been over 7 weeks for me, entering the 8th weeks of hope.
You'll get it before June 9th. :D

@sbastola got his on the 25th of May(DM was March 26th). When you ordered your GCMS notes, did you also find your COPR document number there?

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
AR 24 april 2020
AOR 6 oct 2020
BIL 3 Jan 2021
MR 10 Feb 2021
MP 1 march 2021
PAL 5 march 2021
did not get anything after that still showing they are checking the eligibility is there knows how much time does it take to get copr now
Did you check ECAS to see the stage you are in now? Maybe it's already DM there. Receiving PAL meant you already passed the eligibility stage.

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
For people who have received CoPR, when does the status on GCkey account change? My ecas is showing DM (no copr portal email yet) but the GC key is still showing background check in progress. When does the GCkey account change?