+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
No idea what took them so long to issue COPR...gotta admit it's a bit annoying knowing that they made a decision but no news yet.
I understand that a local officer has to do a final check but what's there to check? Does anyone have any insights?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks Brother ..What is this email useful for . My DM was 22 May ..still waiting ..I am not sure if this email can help anyway .Please suggest
Only for those who got an email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal " which they are staying that they are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
Only for those who got an email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal " which they are staying that they are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
If someone has a representative, does the email go to the representative or the applicant directly?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If someone has a representative, does the email go to the representative or the applicant directly?
It will go to your representative but they must forward the email to you and IRCC are also writing that in their email : "You, as a client, will have to access the portal yourself. If you’re a representative receiving this message, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved "

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
No idea what took them so long to issue COPR...gotta admit it's a bit annoying knowing that they made a decision but no news yet.
I understand that a local officer has to do a final check but what's there to check? Does anyone have any insights?
Seems depnds on office. Vancouver is really fast

td88

Aug 8, 2019
What is your local visa office
I don't even know. I called and asked them, they just told me to wait, file is being transferred back to Nova Scotia (maybe CIO sydney) or somewhere else i have no idea. Keep waiting i think. I've sent them All the papers they might (or might not) need include Background info of my spouse, ID, Driver license to state that my spouse is living with me in Canada to avoid any delay. But it seems forever :D

amargsingh

Jul 18, 2020
I don't even know. I called and asked them, they just told me to wait, file is being transferred back to Nova Scotia (maybe CIO sydney) or somewhere else i have no idea. Keep waiting i think. I've sent them All the papers they might (or might not) need include Background info of my spouse, ID, Driver license to state that my spouse is living with me in Canada to avoid any delay. But it seems forever :D
hello buddy send them web form and you will get your pr