+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

ram7

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
hello guys, anyone from Ontario got COPR recently? I have DM on Apr 26, but nothing happened till now. thanks.
I got my DM on 21st April but nothing yet! I sent webform request and called IRCC and they told me that I will get COPR once officer sends it.

Reactions: Hitasbs

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I got my DM on 21st April but nothing yet! I sent webform request and called IRCC and they told me that I will get COPR once officer sends it.
Thanks for the sharing, hope you can get copr soon, please keep us update, Thanks.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I've got DM on Apr 27, still waiting, Ontario.
fingers crossed, have you guys called IRCC to check whether your case already transferred to local IRCC or not? I called last Friday and the agent told me my case still in central intake office Sydney.

Hitasbs

Sep 8, 2017
fingers crossed, have you guys called IRCC to check whether your case already transferred to local IRCC or not? I called last Friday and the agent told me my case still in central intake office Sydney.
to be honest, I think it's just a waste of time calling them, we just have to wait or order GCMS notes if we want to find out something.