+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

Sharma1994

Oct 1, 2020
After updating my dependents' address to be inside Canada by emailing directly to Vancouver office, I got CoPR yesterday.
My timeline:
AR: Jan 15, 2020
AOR: Feb 19, 2020
ADR: Jul 28, 2020
PAL: Jul 29, 2020
MP: Jan 21, 2021
DM: Jan 21, 2021
CoPR: Apr 07, 2021.
Wishing all you guys waiting for CoPR will soon have PR status.
Hey! How did your dependent come to Canada? On visitor visa? What reason did they give?

star10

Nov 7, 2020
mine is dm 20th jan.....no copr
sinp inland....

has ur file been transferred to local office ? or still in sydney ?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi @chauvienvien and @jacktran
How can you know the system shows "spouse had been outside Canada"? Is it in GCMS note? If not, where can I find that information?
My spouse and I came to Canada in 2017, and have been living and working here in Canada since then. I got DM on Apr9, 2021 but have not received CoPR yet.
On Oct 29, 2020, IRCC asked me for IMM5669e (Schedule A) of my spouse. So I think that form is in their system right now. But I still think somehow IRCC thinks my spouse is outside Canada...
Any advice? We're living in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I have no idea to which email or office should I send my info.

Reactions: chauvienvien

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi @chauvienvien and @jacktran
How can you know the system shows "spouse had been outside Canada"? Is it in GCMS note? If not, where can I find that information?
My spouse and I came to Canada in 2017, and have been living and working here in Canada since then. I got DM on Apr9, 2021 but have not received CoPR yet.
On Oct 29, 2020, IRCC asked me for IMM5669e (Schedule A) of my spouse. So I think that form is in their system right now. But I still think somehow IRCC thinks my spouse is outside Canada...
Any advice? We're living in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and I have no idea to which email or office should I send my info.
Hi TD88,
I see the mark in gcms and that is the reason why IRCC hold on my CoPRs. However, I found out that you can check it on ECAS (below your home address). And you can update directly from there. It will show detailed resident status of your spouse and dependents (these are hidden under your home address, even you are inside Canada. ECAS only show PA's home address). If it shows that all of them are not inside Canada, then you can go ahead to email your LVO after updating on ECAS.
An updated Schedule A would not affect to their resident status on system. We have to update via webform or ECAS.

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hey! How did your dependent come to Canada? On visitor visa? What reason did they give?
They came with me under WP/SP visas.
Gcms showed me the reason of restraining. Due to pandemic, all people with CoPRs outside Canada have to refrain from landing.

• Sad
Reactions: td88

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi TD88,
I see the mark in gcms and that is the reason why IRCC hold on my CoPRs. However, I found out that you can check it on ECAS (below your home address). And you can update directly from there. It will show detailed resident status of your spouse and dependents (these are hidden under your home address, even you are inside Canada. ECAS only show PA's home address). If it shows that all of them are not inside Canada, then you can go ahead to email your LVO after updating on ECAS.
An updated Schedule A would not affect to their resident status on system. We have to update via webform or ECAS.
Thank you for all the information. Will definitely send those papers via GCMS note now.
It doesn't make any sense when we sent all the documents (Schedule A, medical exam, spouse's T4, work permit) which all relate to Canada and IRCC still think the spouse was outside Canada like your case.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi TD88,
hi can you please share vancouver office email or contact info
Phone no. if possible

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
After accepting the suggestion from Mr.Chauvienvien, I got COPRs today, ECAS still shows DM, maybe tomorrow morning the status will change to complete.
AR Feb. 2019
DM Jan.22,2021
COPR Apr. 08, 2021

Thank you guys' help and accompanying, wish you all will get the destination soon.
Thanks the great guy- Mr. Jack Chauvienvien a lottttttt!
can i please know at which email you sent the info ?? how did you get the contact info for local visa office ...
Plz

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
can i please know at which email you sent the info ?? how did you get the contact info for local visa office ...
Plz
Hi Randhawaupender,
I am sorry not respond soon since I already got PR and not always check this thread and forum.
Please read this thread: PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)
You will find out the appropriate addresses where you will email to them. Don't forget to write down your brief information such as, UCI; A/N; DoB; CoB; Your Full name and attach your wife's WP, your children's SPs.
Cheers.

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Thank you for all the information. Will definitely send those papers via GCMS note now.
It doesn't make any sense when we sent all the documents (Schedule A, medical exam, spouse's T4, work permit) which all relate to Canada and IRCC still think the spouse was outside Canada like your case.
You just need to update your spouse and dependents' current address via ECAS and email directly to Local Visa Office with information in the link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-inland-landing-appointments-interviews-affected-by-covid.684623/page-34#post-8641679
Cheers.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Reactions: td88

td88

Aug 8, 2019
You just need to update your spouse and dependents' current address via ECAS and email directly to Local Visa Office with information in the link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-inland-landing-appointments-interviews-affected-by-covid.684623/page-34#post-8641679
Cheers.
Hi @chauvienvien , i've been searching around for the Local Visa Office in my case, i can't find Nova Scotia landing local Visa Office.
On the other hand, I log in ECAS but i can only access my Address and it's exactly my recent address, there 's no such place to edit my spouse's address.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara