+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have received GCMS today after 32 days ordering. It says the reason LVO deferred issuing CoPR is that my dependents are not residing in Canada based on address history. Actually, they accompanied with me to Canada last year but somehow it appears in GCMS that they are outside Canada :-((.
Probably I am in the same boat.
More than 2 months after DM and PPR from my hometown visa office, its strange all dependents were accompanying me in Canada from 2019, and I indeed changed home address 2 times when in Canada, but my file acctually transferred to hometown visa office.
But when PPR, they asked if we all are in Canada, we should send webform to advise them our name, UCI and residing place, instead of sending passports to them. And we did like that, till now no changing, no any response for webforms, no update when I called them.
Do you think I should apply GCMS note again?

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Probably I am in the same boat.
More than 2 months after DM and PPR from my hometown visa office, its strange all dependents were accompanying me in Canada from 2019, and I indeed changed home address 2 times when in Canada, but my file acctually transferred to hometown visa office.
But when PPR, they asked if we all are in Canada, we should send webform to advise them our name, UCI and residing place, instead of sending passports to them. And we did like that, till now no changing, no any response for webforms, no update when I called them.
Do you think I should apply GCMS note again?
Ordering GCMS costs $5 and few minutes, then you can do it without hesitation :). However, I think you should send letter of explanation with attaching your dependents' work permit and study permit (if any) via webform. Hope that all of us can get CoPR soon.

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ordering GCMS costs $5 and few minutes, then you can do it without hesitation :). However, I think you should send letter of explanation with attaching your dependents' work permit and study permit (if any) via webform. Hope that all of us can get CoPR soon.
Which port you apply it from? Please share it.
Yes, good idea, maybe the only answer cannot explain all dependents in Canada now, I do it today, thank you buddy!

Reactions: Seeker2020

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Which port you apply it from? Please share it.
Yes, good idea, maybe the only answer cannot explain all dependents in Canada now, I do it today, thank you buddy!
To order GCMS: Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request (apps.gc.ca)
To get your dependents' released, you should use the consent form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp . This will help you get more their information, especially address history, You can find the final note at the end pages of gcms.

Gurmi

Feb 20, 2020
My timline
AR nov 2019
AOR Jan 2020
PAL feb 2020
Upfront medical October 2020
Medical passed 25 November 2020
DM 27 nov 2020
File approved 13 Jan 2021
Copr generated in gckey and gc key status is you entered etobicoke office on 13 Jan 2021 and become PR
No COPR yet
Waiting from 3 months
Called so many times told to wait
Too much stress.... any suggestions???
Inland oinp paper based

• Sad
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
My timline
AR nov 2019
AOR Jan 2020
PAL feb 2020
Upfront medical October 2020
Medical passed 25 November 2020
DM 27 nov 2020
File approved 13 Jan 2021
Copr generated in gckey and gc key status is you entered etobicoke office on 13 Jan 2021 and become PR
No COPR yet
Waiting from 3 months
Called so many times told to wait
Too much stress.... any suggestions???
Inland oinp paper based
Wow, so long to get CoPR after DM, even you got completion.
Do you have any dependents outside Canada?

Gurmi

Feb 20, 2020
No dependents but still taking so much time my file is at Etobicoke office
Called so many time to ircc every time getting same answer you have to wait
This Wait is too long

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
No dependents but still taking so much time my file is at Etobicoke office
Called so many time to ircc every time getting same answer you have to wait
This Wait is too long
Did you check your spam mail box, might be your CoPR went to there. Otherwise, you have to raise your concerns via webform. Calling them is not meaningful in speeding up.

Gurmi

Feb 20, 2020
Did you check your spam mail box, might be your CoPR went to there. Otherwise, you have to raise your concerns via webform. Calling them is not meaningful in speeding up.
My consultant had already raised the web form but till now no response I don’t know what’s going on

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
To order GCMS: Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request (apps.gc.ca)
To get your dependents' released, you should use the consent form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp . This will help you get more their information, especially address history, You can find the final note at the end pages of gcms.
Applied GCMS NOTE today, how many days you got it last time, 35 days?
Yesterday we got the response for the webform sent on Jan.25 and Mar. 08. CIC said they received the information and docs we raised, and forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration. Dont know what's the consideration about? My needed is just make virtual landing and print the CoPRs for us.
I have a feeling they just want to consume us, time, money, etc.

Gurmi

Feb 20, 2020
Applied GCMS NOTE today, how many days you got it last time, 35 days?
Yesterday we got the response for the webform sent on Jan.25 and Mar. 08. CIC said they received the information and docs we raised, and forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration. Dont know what's the consideration about? My needed is just make virtual landing and print the CoPRs for us.
I have a feeling they just want to consume us, time, money, etc.
U r also waiting for copr??
What’s your time line?

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
AR - Sep 17, 2019
AOR - Nov 20, 2019
Biometrics - Nov 28, 2019
Since then, nothing.
Still waiting for request to do medicals.
Status says processing
Estimated completion date June 17, 2021

Tony2

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
AR - Sep 17, 2019
AOR - Nov 20, 2019
Biometrics - Nov 28, 2019
Since then, nothing.
Still waiting for request to do medicals.
Status says processing
Estimated completion date June 17, 2021
Wow, still waiting for a request to do medicals while your completion estimate is June 17,2021..... you have less than 3 month to your expected completion go for an upfront medical done it takes a couple of weeks to get appointments for blood work and chest X-ray done then your results sent to CIC. The truth you are holding your decision from happening...