+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

Tony2

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks mate! I've just checked my ECAS and there is still DM
Congratulations....check your ECAS again tomorrow and it will be complete....status would be you landed at the immigration office on your COPR letter and became permanent residence. Print the letter and add a passport photo to it then post to the immigration office.

niknametsoy

Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations....check your ECAS again tomorrow and it will be complete....status would be you landed at the immigration office on your COPR letter and became permanent residence. Print the letter and add a passport photo to it then post to the immigration office.
you are right!!!

Reactions: Tony2
Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys, VO called my representative yesterday and confirmed that i and my wife are Permanent Residents now; and yesterday evening my gc key’s status got changed forst and after 2 hours our COPR’s were uploaded on gc key. My representative sent me as pdf on email. I have my and my wife’s copr and it is written on it to send 2 photos and copy of copr to vancouver office to recieve PR card. Do i still have to go through portal or i can send my pics directly to them?
My DM was 22 Jan,2021 . BC PNP Inland. Thanks everyone. Cheers!

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Hi guys, VO called my representative yesterday and confirmed that i and my wife are Permanent Residents now; and yesterday evening my gc key’s status got changed forst and after 2 hours our COPR’s were uploaded on gc key. My representative sent me as pdf on email. I have my and my wife’s copr and it is written on it to send 2 photos and copy of copr to vancouver office to recieve PR card. Do i still have to go through portal or i can send my pics directly to them?
Congratulations brother! Finally, you got the golden news!

Reactions: Gursharan_Sandhu

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
What is your status on ECAS? Is it completion or still DM?

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I got dm for more than 3 months and no copr. called them 52 times, webform 2 times, gcms notes 2 times. no one touched my files since nov 2020. Any suggestions what I can do. (no dependent, single applicant) I can not find anyone else got dm before Nov 2020 and haven't got copr like me anymore. Already waited 21 months so far. Can someone give me suggestions what to do?!!!!!!