Med's Done....
27-02-2020
Interview........
29-10-2020

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi all.

please I am an inland candidate and just mailed my application. I just got informed I need to include my Canadian visa to my application and pgwp which I didn't. Will my application be returned can I recall it I am just so tensed. Kindly respond please

gchugh

Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys, I send my copr letter and 2 photos to IRCC Winnipeg for PR card 3 weeks ago. How would I know if they have received it and started the process. If anyone has some info regarding this please share. Thanks!

shakugan

Feb 11, 2021
Ainp- Inland Calgary
AR - 2020 May 28
AOR - 2020 Dec 14
MR - 2020 Dec 31
MP - 2021 Jan 11
Waiting for DM now

Sep 25, 2020
As my dm was 23Jan,2021.. i called ircc on 29th Jan,2021 and i was told that my application is approved (she said “congratulations”) and i will hear from visa officer shortly.. but when i called ircc yesterday(friday).. i was told that my application is still in process and unless i get something in written from ircc ; it is not approved but everything looks positive... my gc key portal was also accessed by my representative and even it shows in process....i m very confused right now.. would applying GCMS notes or putting web form inquiry help? Or should i just keep waiting .. my wife is only dependant and i am primary applicant.. and she is living in Canada with me.. please suggest me

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
As my dm was 23Jan,2021.. i called ircc on 29th Jan,2021 and i was told that my application is approved (she said “congratulations”) and i will hear from visa officer shortly.. but when i called ircc yesterday(friday).. i was told that my application is still in process and unless i get something in written from ircc ; it is not approved but everything looks positive... my gc key portal was also accessed by my representative and even it shows in process....i m very confused right now.. would applying GCMS notes or putting web form inquiry help? Or should i just keep waiting .. my wife is only dependant and i am primary applicant.. and she is living in Canada with me.. please suggest me
Mine dm was on 1 nov bro I called two time january they said ur file is complete approved and February they said wait for final decision... my gc key also in process and 100% complete as my 19 months finish on 10 feb......

Reactions: Gursharan_Sandhu

Manvirjawandha

Dec 19, 2020
Don’t worry bro .. they are not authorized to tell us official decisions over phone but some agents just give hints about positive decision and some say directly tht it’s approved