+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for COPR after DM, PNP paper based

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
No bro I didn’t cos I thought it gonna come but now I m gonna thinking about webform inquiry may be they pick my file... I called them today the agent said same status wen u called back in January...

Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys, BC Inland ..DM 23rd Jan,2021 ... no COPR yet. I have a question too? .. my employer sucks.. can i leave my job after DM or should i wait for Copr? Or PR card?

Reactions: J20190911

Tony2

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys, BC Inland ..DM 23rd Jan,2021 ... no COPR yet. I have a question too? .. my employer sucks.. can i leave my job after DM or should i wait for Copr? Or PR card?
Leaving the job you used to apply after getting a DM reasons your employer sucks... If you are contacted by CIC that your employer wrote them that you no longer work with them and you never updated CIC of a major change in your application....What would be your response and if it makes sense you are good to leave your employer.

Sep 25, 2020
Leaving the job you used to apply after getting a DM reasons your employer sucks... If you are contacted by CIC that your employer wrote them that you no longer work with them and you never updated CIC of a major change in your application....What would be your response and if it makes sense you are good to leave your employer.
Thanks for you understandable reply.. i will keep working with same employer.. any one whos still waiting for copr and got DM in Jan,2021 BC Inland ... please let me know..

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Medical done on dec 3rd but not updated yet . Called them first on 14th Jan they said it’s passed . Called them again they said it’s under review. But not updated till now . File processing left 10 weeks and is at 88% last checked . Now progress bar is gone. What to do ?

Reactions: J20190911