+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting for appeal hearing

amirakhavan

Jan 16, 2013
Hi all
i landed in 2006 in Canada and my pr card expired in 2011 when i was abroad . i should mention that here , before i l left canada, i already applied for renewal pr card but it was in process for long time . i tried to get travel document to came back to canada but it refused and i had to got an appeal when my renewal pr card was in process yet .meanwhile when my appeal was in process i got a surprising news that The immigration posted me my new pr card . finally i came back in last summer and they renew my pr card just for 1 year . i thouth it is a my new statys in canada but my somebody told me that :( its not yout new status , your new pr card is like that a visa and you should waiting for hearing ). now i have a court for the decision and hearing appeal in next month . im so stressfull . im in land about 11 month . is that any possibility they refused my appeal and after 1 year that i leave here again , ask me to left canada? all of my family is here and if it happen i have to come back and live alone in my back home as a single woman :(
im waiting for your reply

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U have to prove in court that u have lived in canada for 735 days before u left canada...if u did u will be fine if not they might say no.

amirakhavan

Jan 16, 2013
Thank u Gogia for ur response !
I was here for 680 days and during this days (2006-2011) i had to travel back home for my sickness grandma . They wanted me to prove her sickness . Already i provide the documents to show her sickness . I should mention that my father is her only child and he is 65 years old . That's why he accompanied me in some of travelling for financial suport . All of my family lives here and i dont have ang body in my back home . The most important problem is : why i left canada before i receive new pr card ? But that time i sent a request for the immigratino for the urgent proccessing but they couldnt process and told me you can travel easily with travel document . My question is :
According to this situation and humanitarian rule and according to i have bo body in my back home , is that yet any possibility to refused my appeal ?
Thank u for your supporting