+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for AOR

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I would estimate you will get your AOR within 3 months at most from now, however, your processing time will be very long (up to 27 months) as you are an outlander. From the many discussions on this forum, they appear to be prioritizing in-land applicants to keep them in Canada.

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I would estimate you will get your AOR within 3 months at most from now, however, your processing time will be very long (up to 27 months) as you are an outlander. From the many discussions on this forum, they appear to be prioritizing in-land applicants to keep them in Canada.
Does this also applies to inland applicants with outland dependents..?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Does this also applies to inland applicants with outland dependents..?
Yes. I've done a lot of research/calculation on this. The typical PNP applicant gets an AOR generally between 11-15 months. The processing time then diverges significantly after that. If you're inland, they appear to move to CoPR very quickly (within 2 months). If you're outland, you're waiting a very long time. (1+ year). The reason being that - presumably - if you're inland it's in Canada's economic interest to keep you because the job market way too tight to lose people.

Emyminardi

May 27, 2021
If you are close work permit ( Lmia) and the work permit is close to expire.... what you have to do for maintein your status?

Emyminardi

May 27, 2021
You did like this? Or it is your idea....just because my lawyer told me i need and AOR per apply to an extencion....please can you help me?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Don't give up. I waited 17 months until I received my AOR like 2-3 weeks ago. And I have never found anyone on here that has waited longer than I have but it is here at last.
17 months. Wow, you deserve a medal. That is just unacceptable - 17 months for an AOR. And imagine after all that they refused your application because you had one missing document.

Where's your application at now? Give us the details in your signature of the province, application stream, dates etc.

Emyminardi

May 27, 2021
That why I am asking!!!!!!!! please do not replay just for said something and make confusion to the people that trying to understand or ask a question