+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for a pr card since June, AOR March

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Has anyone been in the similar situation as me?

Aor around March

I got a credential email on 16 June and an ECOPR after submitting address and photo on 20 June and got rejected because of the facial area is too big/small.

Ever since then i haven't had any contact back from IRCC at all.

***however when i called IRCC today, it was lucky enough to get a kind and nice agent who was nice enough to update my pr card application status. I was informed that my application is in the production and I asked her that which batch are they processing and she said "April"****

My question is, does anyone know how long does it take for a card that is in the production to process and ship to our address?

Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

Aor around March

I got a credential email on 16 June and an ECOPR after submitting address and photo on 20 June and got rejected because of the facial area is too big/small.

***however when i called IRCC today, it was lucky enough to get a kind and nice agent who was nice enough to update my pr card application status. I was informed that my application is in the production and I asked her that which batch are they processing and she said "April"****

My question is, does anyone know how long does it take for a card that is in the production to process and ship to our address?

Thanks in advance guys!
Does your portal say photo accepted?

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021

Aor around March

Thanks in advance guys!
Similar situation. Got eCoPR on 8 June. No updates. I called, they said my card went under production on 21 Sep... No idea how long that takes

Reactions: casualpunx

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
AOR April
eCOPR june
Called agent last week and he said there was error during production (no idea when) since i called after 3 months of not receiving any updates.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
looks like whats in error stays in error forever, i see people with august ecopr already have their PR cards within a week of receiving copr. Crazy how they are operating.

Reactions: Sam_12

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Update my status.

I just got my card this morning!

Sometimes it just doesnt show the progress and they shipped it to your house immediately.

Hang in there everyone! Cheer cheer!!!

Reactions: Anaysa