+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for 6 months and money refund

Ashprime

Jan 15, 2020
I’ve been waiting for 6 months for my study permit and there’s still no update. Is there a way to get a refund from the university without showing them that I got a visa refusal as I don’t wanna waste another year waiting for IRCC to care about my application? I am planning to apply for another country.

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I’ve been waiting for 6 months for my study permit and there’s still no update. Is there a way to get a refund from the university without showing them that I got a visa refusal as I don’t wanna waste another year waiting for IRCC to care about my application? I am planning to apply for another country.
I am in the same situation, i asked my university for refund they said i must have a refusal.
I finished one semester online, next on is in person January 2022. I am also not sure what to do !!!!

Ashprime

Jan 15, 2020
I am in the same situation, i asked my university for refund they said i must have a refusal.
I finished one semester online, next on is in person January 2022. I am also not sure what to do !!!!
It’s un respectful from IRCC to waste people’s time. If you don’t want to approve it, then just refuse the application. Other countries would study an application within 2 months max.

• Sad

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
It’s un respectful from IRCC to waste people’s time. If you don’t want to approve it, then just refuse the application. Other countries would study an application within 2 months max.
Yes it’s that easy. I am frustrated, i cannot even join in for the next semester. I keep sending webforms and they replied to me * my file is in queue for officer review * that’s it

Ashprime

Jan 15, 2020
Yes it’s that easy. I am frustrated, i cannot even join in for the next semester. I keep sending webforms and they replied to me * my file is in queue for officer review * that’s it
[/QUOTE
Hope everything ends good. You’re in a worse situation than mine.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
It's all upto the university.