xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I recieved AOR on 27th November, and i am Toronto Applicant, many toronto applicants have got their aor around the time i got mine status changed to IN PROCESS. Is it normal that my status havent changed yet?

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I've got AOR on Nov 24 and it has never changed into IN PROCESS.
I live in Burlington, should we contact them regarding this delay?

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got AOR on Nov 24 and it has never changed into IN PROCESS.
I live in Burlington, should we contact them regarding this delay?
I have no idea, if you check the spreadsheet then alot of applicants got their status changed to IN PROCESS within a week or two after getting their AOR. if seniors can help please ?

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Guys you need more patience!
You applied during a time where CIC got an influx of tons of new applications.
Phoning them will not help as they will not be able to tell you anything but to wait.
It can easily take a couple of more weeks than usual before your applications goes into process.

Reactions: luvincanada

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys you need more patience!
You applied during a time where CIC got an influx of tons of new applications.
Phoning them will not help as they will not be able to tell you anything but to wait.
It can easily take a couple of more weeks than usual before your applications goes into process.
Hope so....

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Everyone needs to relax and stop micro managing the process. "In Process" heavily depends on the local CPC which will be processing the application. Rest assured once your file has been entered in to GCMS, it will be processed sooner or later. Current estimated processing time for an application is sitting at 12 months, which could most likely increase. No reason to take any action till that period has elapsed. Not that we can take any action, calling the call center agents is fruitless, and will only frustrate you more.

Reactions: luvincanada

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I recieved AOR on 27th November, and i am Toronto Applicant, many toronto applicants have got their aor around the time i got mine status changed to IN PROCESS. Is it normal that my status havent changed yet?
Received AOR since Nov 26th, still waiting for "In Process".

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
My office is Ottawa and I got AOR on Nov 17 :(
Still nothing wanna cry

Where do you live?
I have not got anything yet too,
so disappointed.
there is a guy on the spreadsheet got in process after almost 2 months of AOR, he lives in Oakville.