+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiter cleaner housekeeper helping engineer survey

i am from Sudan i wana to immigrate there to worker and complete my study acoording to war in Sudan in region of DARFUR that lit me since 2001 i had been suffering until i got certificate diploma engineering survey but at all i am not able to improve my life to help my raltive in acamp they suffering even in thier farm and not have money
i just like human being need opprotunity to do like either people doing
need favor for refigee

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Hi there Mustafa, you have to realize our refugee system is set up for people directly in danger of being killed. It is not for educational, business or country shopping. To claim refugee status you must leave your country and go to the UNHCR offices to claim. Or you can come to Canada IF you can claim your status here. To do so you must obtain a TVR to permit travel on a plane to Canada. These are very difficult to obtain if you have not visited a major first world country. To obtain the status you must prove to an Immigration Judge you are in direct danger ANYWHERE in your country. You must have police reports of attacks and inguries, newspaper articles specifically about you and your troubles, video of YOUR problem NOT the countries etc. The Immigration Judge will know just about everything concerning your country and the situation on the ground. If the hearing does not go well you will be deported.
Another alternative would be to immigrate. You should check out Express Entry on the Canada website. If you gain enough points through education, age etc. you get accelerated admission. I believe the points to proceed are now about 440. Or if you have a trade which is in demand like welders you could use Normal Immigration. But again it is a compitition to come here and only the best and brightest get chosen.

oh, so for me i am not have proficiented skills but have great ambitions to go
so may find achance of work and study to improve my skills i just have diploma at engineering survey but its nothing
tell me the way
and whats need fo

I am from DARFUR ,NYALA,GERIEDA REALLY I am suffer with war since 2001 and shouting with gun right now I am belong to refugee in Egypt