+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wait came to an end for new rules jan 2013 !!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Finally Canada has announced there new rules for the jan 2013 intake.In that they have given preferred options to submit GIC of 10000 CAD$ along with application and full years tuition fee.

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_(SPP)_in_india_200912.pdf

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Application_for_Prospective_University_Students_200912.pdf

check it out.

best of luck.

superseic

Jul 10, 2012
Thanx for the info bro !!!

I would like to edit it that -:

they also given an alternative option to pay 1 yr tuition fee and an education loan equivalent to 10000 $.

So, it means payment of 1 yrs tuition fee is compulsory to pay whether applying in SPP or uni. category.No doubt canada has toughen the rules, Means don't want every erra gerra student in Canada. ;)

Sid Mani

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Raipur
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2012
Doc's Request.
9/11/2012
IELTS Request
Ielts 6.5 overall
Med's Request
No....
Med's Done....
29/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
1 year tution fee is mandatory in both spp and university category......plus deposit of 10000$ in a canadian bank or a educational loan from indian bank which is equal to 10000$.If I am correct??

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
previous case educational loan was 80% of (first year tuition fee+Living exp+Travel) but now it is First year paid tuition fee + 80% of education loan equal to 10000CAD is it......hay is this official one....i didn't find this in vfs check list....

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
VPS123 said:
previous case educational loan was 80% of (first year tuition fee+Living exp+Travel) but now it is First year paid tuition fee + 80% of education loan equal to 10000CAD is it......hay is this official one....i didn't find this in vfs check list....

yeah its official
See the vfs checklist .Pdf file carefully

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Is it possible to submit this 1 Year tuition fees after taking Education Loan ...????????????

I mean, Is it ok if we pay 10k $ ( Living cost ) and 1 year Tuition fees both from Education Loan ???

Param09

Jun 20, 2012
Hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
Consulate General Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
none
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
theamandeep said:
Finally Canada has announced there new rules for the jan 2013 intake.In that they have given preferred options to submit GIC of 10000 CAD$ along with application and full years tuition fee.

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_(SPP)_in_india_200912.pdf

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Application_for_Prospective_University_Students_200912.pdf

check it out.

best of luck.

hello veer ji,

wat if the first year tution fees is not paid, as most universities allow us to pay fees once we reach canada :eek: :eek: :eek: so then we have to increase the amount deposited in Scotia Bank???

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
@ mayank

I think so that paying from education loan is OK as I am going to do so. But the problem is the bank , Normally they will not allow you use the money before acquiring visa.So, better to sort it out with bank before getting your loan sanction.

@ param

no veer , read the checklist carefully, They have said its strongly recommended to pay the first term fee before applying.and you don't need to deposit more then the need in Scotia bank, only 10000 CAD is enough to show expenses.
scotia bank has made some tie ups with the Kodak mahindra bank in Chandigarh and various branches, you can get info. about it by calling them.

rahul61988

Sep 18, 2012
hi am rahul.
b.tech 67% in 2009,2 years work exp.in relevant field from 2010-12,ielts 7 bands overall with no band less than 6.
got offer from humber in wireless telecommunication.
yesterday my ed.loan got sanctioned for 10 lacs.
today new spp checklist has come,and first year fees is compulsory.
can i withdraw 4 lacs from my loan to pay my 2nd sem fees,leaving 6 lacs in my account.will it be ok ???

also confirm me:-
If i Complete 2 PG programs,one after the other like First i will do PG diploma in Wireless Telecommunication at Humber (8 months) and then PG diploma in Project Mgt.at any college.Will this two 8 months program be considered as 2 years program and will it increase my work permit to 3 years or not ???
will i again have to approve my education loan and pay full one year fees if i have to take admission in 2nd PG program of project mgt.????

kindly reply back.
I will be waiting for your reply.
thank you.

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theamandeep said:
@ mayank

I think so that paying from education loan is OK as I am going to do so. But the problem is the bank , Normally they will not allow you use the money before acquiring visa.So, better to sort it out with bank before getting your loan sanction.

@ param

no veer , read the checklist carefully, They have said its strongly recommended to pay the first term fee before applying.and you don't need to deposit more then the need in Scotia bank, only 10000 CAD is enough to show expenses.
scotia bank has made some tie ups with the Kodak mahindra bank in Chandigarh and various branches, you can get info. about it by calling them.

okae here are the options for everyone according to new rules

1) pay full year tution fees around 13000 cad and make a gic of 10,000 cad from kotak mahindra bank

2) pay full year tution fees around 13000 cad and take a loan of rest 10,000 cad dollars

3) pay 1st semester fees make a gic of 10,000 dollars and show 2nd semester fees in the form of education loan

third one is not sure bcoz my consultant told me that it will be mandatory to pay full years fee ,, but in the checklist on the vfs website just before the coloumn that Copy of receipts for payment provided by the SPP institution (pre-payment of first term is strongly recommended)

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
do i need to show source of money i pay and deposit .
and i alread tahen a loan what can i do now.........?

jattonhunt

Sep 19, 2012
chd
Visa Office......
chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Satnam Shri Waheguru !
LANDED..........
Satnam Shri Waheguru !
hey guys wot to do in one year course ?

All of the course fee has to be deposited in one time ?

i mean wth :eek:

one year waliya naal dhaka ho gya :mad:

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
I think it is a positive news for all the genuine applicants and bad for most of the middle class applicants coz no one has 13-14 lacs cash in bank.

Only those can apply now which has financial potential to do it, rest of them may move towards Australia I think, better option financially after Canada.

and rahul yeah you can do that...pay second sem. too from loan and show the rest as it is with application.

and sandhu bai there is no need to show any sourse bcoz they just ask only tuition fee receipt from institute and the GIC certificate.Nothing else need to proof financial proficiency. You can use that loan to pay 1yr tuition fee and to create a GIC certificate.thats it.

No need to worry a lot.

Shukar manao Rabb da !!! :)