+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wahaguru bless me GOT VISA...burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
here is copy of my sop *********************** INTRODUCTION My name is Gursharanjot Singh; I live in MOHALI (SAS NAGAR) City, Punjab. My date of birth is November 03, 1992. I have complete my 10th from CBSE board in 2008 and got 63% and 12th from CBSE board in 2010 in Information Technology (vocational course) and got 70%.. Because I done my 12th in a vocational course I got Direct entry (LEET) into 2nd year (3rd semester) of 3 year diploma in Computer Engineering from Shaheed Udham Singh Polytechnic College, Tangori, Punjab. I secured 68.5% in my Diploma with First Division. APPLYING FOR:- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE IN UNIVERSITY OF REGINA. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND I completed my 10th in 2008 from Government Modal Sen. Sec. School, Sec-47d, Chandigarh which is affiliated by CBSE Board and scored 63%. After that I have chosen Information Technology (vocational course) and completed my 10+2 in 2010 from the Government Modal Sen. Sec. School, sec-32,Chandigarh and scored 70%. As my aim is to make my career in computer field right from my school period so that's why I choose vocational course of I.T in 10+2 to make strong base for higher studies. After that I choose to do Diploma in Computer Engg. In which I secured 68.5% marks with no backlogs and in first division. I start doing IELTS and took IELTS test and got overall 6.5 bands in it. Now, I wish to continue my Under-graduation studies in Computer Science from University of Regina. FAMILY BACKGROUND As far as my family is concerned I born in a family of district SAS nagar in Punjab which is sister city of Chandigarh and there is two I.T parks in Chandigarh and SAS nager, where education is always an inherent motivation for the children. My father is a Government Employee in Chandigarh Police. My father is supporting my studies. His annual income is Rs. 5, 30,000/-(CAD$ 97,490.81). I have paid CAD$14,500 as my advance tuition fee. And I also got Scotia bank GIC of $10,000 for living expenses. We have immovable property worth Rs.5, 83, 61800 (CAD$ 10, 86,812). My mother is House maker what I am because of my mother. I have one elder sister who is doing Engineering in computers so we have computer field culture in our home. REASON OF CHOOSING UNIVERSITY OF REGINA I want to pursue Higher Studies in this Great University. The University of Regina is one of Canada's leading comprehensive universities – a dynamic institution with a strong national and international reputation for teaching and research. The University of Regina's B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honors degrees in Computer Science are accredited by the Computer Science Accreditation Council (CSAC), an autonomous body established by the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS). The CIPS accreditation program was started in 1980 and the Department of Computer Science at the University of Regina was one of the first four departments in Canada to be accredited in 1982. It is the only Computer Science Program in Canada to have been accredited continuously since then. The Department of Computer Science at the University of Regina is a member of the worldwide computing community like CACS/AIC, CSTA, MSI, TRLabs, WI Consortium etc. REASON OF CHOOSING CANADA Canada's education system is excellent and ranks among the best in the world. Canada is a peaceful, politically stable and safe country. It has internationally recognized degrees, & provides excellent health care to international students. Canada is a multicultural country & is the destination which can offer me the desired course contents at very reasonable fee structure unlike United States and other international countries where international students have to pay exorbitant fees. Moreover only Canada can provide me a peaceful and calm atmosphere to pursue my under graduation education. Apart from this, Canada is a dynamic and vibrant country, which matches my personality. WHY BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE Innovation is the rule in computer Science. I am very fond of computer and want to learn about computers. During my school days, I had decided to built a career in computer's and that's why I have chosen to do under graduation in computer Science program as it's the best one which will help me to gain the most required skills in Computer Science & Engineering. This program will provide a launching pad to my career in future. In this program there are four major opportunities for Undergraduate Research Undergraduate Student Research Awards, Honors Seminars, Directed Reading Courses and Participate in Research via the Participant Pool. I wish to pursue my professional career in computer Science field and want to use my skills and knowledge in this field that will contribute in this field. As this field is shooting up like a rocket in development of various new technologies and appliances so I would like to work in this industry. Many top companies are establishing themselves in India and generating good opportunities for employment with good pay scale, so after my study I will look after a job here at my country and then live here with my family for future. The University of Regina's programs have been continuously accredited since 1982 -- longer than any other program in Canada. FUTURE PLANS After studying under graduation from Canada I will get international exposure and education both. So I look forward to shape up my career in the halls of University of Regina. I can join MNC in India like Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS and many more after gaining Canadian Degree. My plan is to work with a well reputed organization where I can utilize my skill. In India there is a very great opportunity for trained computer science skilled persons, so International study will give me the opportunity to have cutting edge over my competitors back in India. India is growing very fast in the Computer science fields & there is no end to the growth of its computer world, therefore, after getting bachelors degree from University of Regina, I will get good placement in well reputed companies & I can work on various positions like software developers, research analysts, system and security administrators, artificial intelligence designers, computer aided designed technologists and intellectual property lawyers. I would request you to grant my visa as I have keen interest to study from Canada so that I can full fill my dreams. ABOUT MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION FOR CANADA STUDY PERMIT:- With the present statement of purpose I wish to support my application to the Diploma in Computer Systems Technician - Software Engineering program offered at Sheridan College. I had applied for student visa for Sheridan College, Canada and had submitted my visa file no.S300294570 but unfortunately it got refused. Embassy has given following reasons for the visa denial. Reason for denial: - PROPOSED PROGRAM NOT REASONABLE IN LIGHT OF PAST STUDIES. According to CAIPS note:- PROPOSED PROGRAM REDUNDANT IN LIGHT OF PAST STUDIES. Clarification:- 1. My purpose of visit is only study which can be proved by my previous qualification, academic background & IELTS score. Throughout, my qualification and I am going for a further qualification in same field proving my purpose of visit is only studies. 2. I have applied for 2 year Diploma in Software Engineering. The course for which I am going for is totally related to my interest and skills, experience and education, so that is why I decided to pursue further education in Software Engineering field. Job opportunities in Software Engineering in India have seen significant improvement over the years. The diploma I done here in India covers all accepts of computer field from networking, web deigning to programming but diploma in Sheridan College is software programming Engineering based that's why I choose this program. As far as investments at the global front are concerned, India is one of the most favored destinations. After completion of the Diploma there would be number of job options as there is a vast scope in Software Engineering in public sector and multinational companies. This Diploma would help to gain exposure, insight and knowledge in this field. This program will put me at the center of this exciting world by giving my high demand skills. 3. After reviewing CAIPS note and decision with my sister, teachers and parents I decide to go for higher under graduation studies in computer science in University of Regina. Gursharanjot Singh

danny4u2013

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-08-2013
lakh lakh wadhaiyan !! bro im danny from delhi, I received an admission offer from
university of victoria for Master of Engineering in Electrical &Computer Engg. and I am going to apply for study permit for sep. 2013 intake
please tell me what finanacial documents you showed to them, original or copy
and did you show amount equal to your (fees+living) or higher , thanks

danny4u2013

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-08-2013
sandhuboy said:
GOT VISA FOR SEP 2013 .REGINA HERE I COME WAIT FOR.
Hat pictha mitra di vara hun.
New journy and difficulty start now. Pray for me.
Any ques u have ask me?
lakh lakh wadhaiyan !! bro im danny from delhi, I received an admission offer from
university of victoria for Master of Engineering in Electrical &Computer Engg. and I am going to apply for study permit for sep. 2013 intake

danny4u2013

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-08-2013
sandhuboy said:
GOT VISA FOR SEP 2013 .REGINA HERE I COME WAIT FOR.
Hat pictha mitra di vara hun.
New journy and difficulty start now. Pray for me.
Any ques u have ask me?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
danny4u2013 said:
thanx bro i did not submit any extra doc. Only checklist doc. of university catg. .

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
faridshariff said:
congratulations brother..

can you please tell us which documents did u submit?
LOA
MEDICAL
FEE RECIPT 1YEAR
GIC
APPLICATION FORMS
SOP
10TH ,12TH AND DIPLOMA MARKSHEETS.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
yes u can submit it.

Jaspreetsaini

May 7, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru meher kare
sandhuboy said:
yes u can submit it.
Veere kere agent ton apply kita ae?main canam ton kar reha han...offer letter 5 dina ch agayi si..

jashanbajwa

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th june
IELTS Request
6 band
File Transfer...
25th june
Med's Done....
Pre med
Passport Req..
Bhejta wapas ohna
VISA ISSUED...
PAI GYA BHINDIA CH PAANI
LANDED..........
WAHEGURU AE JAN DA
Wadhayi.howe bhra tainuuuuu

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
thanvaad ji.
jashanbajwa said:
Wadhayi.howe bhra tainuuuuu
ma app hi apply kita hai.and kis college di offer letter bro.
Jaspreetsaini said:
Veere kere agent ton apply kita ae?main canam ton kar reha han...offer letter 5 dina ch agayi si..

jashanbajwa

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th june
IELTS Request
6 band
File Transfer...
25th june
Med's Done....
Pre med
Passport Req..
Bhejta wapas ohna
VISA ISSUED...
PAI GYA BHINDIA CH PAANI
LANDED..........
WAHEGURU AE JAN DA
Vir mera gic de vich benifiecary name ch naam de de splng galt aa gye , ohda ki.hal.hoyu vir

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mundeya.. fir jatt di flight ketho aa? koi final kita ?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
jashanbajwa said:
Vir mera gic de vich benifiecary name ch naam de de splng galt aa gye , ohda ki.hal.hoyu vir
email kar scotia bank u passport di copy nal. And galti tara ko hoi hai ya ohana kolo . Apna application form dakh.

wJaz said:
mundeya.. fir jatt di flight ketho aa? koi final kita ?
5 aug nu jet airways delhi- 1 stop london 2 stop toronto -air canada 3nd stop regina. Rate 56000 rs .