+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Voila - Time for VV

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
Hello Helping Folks,

I might have a simple query pertaining to Vistor Visa, Your responses are highly appreciated. This summer I am planning to travel to Canada leveraging my two weeks Vacation from work. My sibling sister and family reside in Canada and its been almost 3 years they visited India, this is another reason to travel to Canada. Planning to spend time with my Sister's family and travel around places.

My scenario is I have a stable strong Job with a MNC in India, have recently traveled to Australia on 3 months deputation work visa. I have more than sufficient savings for stay and travel, have no financial dependencies or liability. My tie up back home is my Job and have no intention to leave that Job anytime soon.

I have EE profile but points are lower and ITR is not going come by for a very long time :(. Meanwhile Visitor visa would suffice my short visit.

1. What are the chances of approval for an unmarried professional?
  2. Where do I have update about my EE profile in Visitor Visa application, i did not find anything in application?
  3. Apart from the standard documents, I will be including Company Offer letter, Leave letter, recent hike letter and Manager reference. Will this suffice or do I need more docs?

Sorry for the lengthy explanation. Appreciate your responses.

Das@loc

Apr 24, 2018
Hello Helping Folks,

I might have a simple query pertaining to Vistor Visa, Your responses are highly appreciated. This summer I am planning to travel to Canada leveraging my two weeks Vacation from work. My sibling sister and family reside in Canada and its been almost 3 years they visited India, this is another reason to travel to Canada. Planning to spend time with my Sister's family and travel around places.

My scenario is I have a stable strong Job with a MNC in India, have recently traveled to Australia on 3 months deputation work visa. I have more than sufficient savings for stay and travel, have no financial dependencies or liability. My tie up back home is my Job and have no intention to leave that Job anytime soon.

I have EE profile but points are lower and ITR is not going come by for a very long time :(. Meanwhile Visitor visa would suffice my short visit.

It really depends on your documentation. Make sure you show sufficient funds, ties to your home country and intention to go back.

2. Where do I have update about my EE profile in Visitor Visa application, i did not find anything in application?
You don't have ITR, this is out of question.

3. Apart from the standard documents, I will be including Company Offer letter, Leave letter, recent hike letter and Manager reference. Will this suffice or do I need more docs?
This should do in my Opinion as long as you showcase that you will be returning after the vacation.

check out my response, hope it helps mate.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hello Helping Folks,

Since you have a stable job and your travel history is strong, you stand a better chance of approval otherwise stated by the VO.
My advice is that you make your LOE convincing, attaching evidence of your travel history( pictures or Visa page on your passport). But as you are still single. Just say a 50/50 but who knows:rolleyes:. And your sister also needs to send you an invitation letter.
Very important if you have been refused Visa before, please don't lie

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
Since you have a stable job and your travel history is strong, you stand a better chance of approval otherwise stated by the VO.
My advice is that you make your LOE convincing, attaching evidence of your travel history( pictures or Visa page on your passport). But as you are still single. Just say a 50/50 but who knows:rolleyes:. And your sister also needs to send you an invitation letter.
Very important if you have been refused Visa before, please don't lie
Thanks buddy for your inputs. I have all the above docs. This is the first time applying for Canada, hope it gets through. Appreciate your response.

Reactions: Cjay23

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello Helping Folks,

1. What are the chances of approval for an unmarried professional? ----> Being single and having immediate family members in Canada, ties you more to Canada than to your country of residence, provided you have overwhelming ties to India - like really stable job, mostly Govt. or a house/property in your name, you may have a chance
  2. Where do I have update about my EE profile in Visitor Visa application, i did not find anything in application? ----> Since you do not have a UCI yet, I don't think you'd need to a put this anywhere. But, I think you can take a second opinion too.
  3. Apart from the standard documents, I will be including Company Offer letter, Leave letter, recent hike letter and Manager reference. Will this suffice or do I need more docs? ----> The main docs they look for are (though not limited to) 1. Purpose of visit 2. Financial support (self) 3. Invitation Letter 4. Travel history (if applicable) 5. Home Ties 6. Family Ties

Last edited:

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
  1. What are the chances of approval for an unmarried professional? ----> Being single and having immediate family members in Canada, ties you more to Canada than to your country of residence, provided you have overwhelming ties to India - like really stable job, mostly Govt. or a house/property in your name, you may have a chance
  2. Where do I have update about my EE profile in Visitor Visa application, i did not find anything in application? ----> Since you do not have a UCI yet, I don't think you'd need to a put this anywhere. But, I think you can take a second opinion too.
  3. Apart from the standard documents, I will be including Company Offer letter, Leave letter, recent hike letter and Manager reference. Will this suffice or do I need more docs? ----> The main docs they look for are (though not limited to) 1. Purpose of visit 2. Financial support (self) 3. Invitation Letter 4. Travel history (if applicable) 5. Home Ties 6. Family Ties
Than you for your inputs. My only tie up back home is strong position in my Company, planning to get a reference update of my manager. I have no plans to switch the company anytime soon. I was recently on deputation to Australia and more travel is in pipeline so definitely will be returning back. I am not sure how much would Parents, Grand parents whom I live with would help in terms of Tie up.

Das@loc

Apr 24, 2018
Than you for your inputs. My only tie up back home is strong position in my Company, planning to get a reference update of my manager. I have no plans to switch the company anytime soon. I was recently on deputation to Australia and more travel is in pipeline so definitely will be returning back. I am not sure how much would Parents, Grand parents whom I live with would help in terms of Tie up.
Mate you have very good chances so get those documentation going. Keep that positive vibes and yes your family back home is also a tie up ;).

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
Sorry to poke my old thread (BTW I am still working on the documents). Buddy On point 2) There is UCI that is generated while creating EE profile and looks like we might have to enter this in VV application, Please correct me If am wrong?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Sorry to poke my old thread (BTW I am still working on the documents). Buddy On point 2) There is UCI that is generated while creating EE profile and looks like we might have to enter this in VV application, Please correct me If am wrong?
This question has been asked many many many times on this forum, if you could use the search function.

Anyway, unless something has changed since I last used my Express Entry profile 3 years ago, UCI was not assigned until after AOR. Are you sure that's a UCI? It is numbers only, 8 digits, usually in the format 0000-0000.

You can leave it blank even if you do have a valid UCI.

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
This question has been asked many many many times on this forum, if you could use the search function.

Anyway, unless something has changed since I last used my Express Entry profile 3 years ago, UCI was not assigned until after AOR. Are you sure that's a UCI? It is numbers only, 8 digits, usually in the format 0000-0000.

You can leave it blank even if you do have a valid UCI.
Thanks for your inputs. I did search the forum but responses were still confusing and had to pop the question out here. Yes there is an UCI number for EE profile but format is CAN0000xxxxxxxx (8 digit number after CAN0000) . I reckon its better to leave it blank.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thanks for your inputs. I did search the forum but responses were still confusing and had to pop the question out here. Yes there is an UCI number for EE profile but format is CAN0000xxxxxxxx (8 digit number after CAN0000) . I reckon its better to leave it blank.
That's not the UCI, that's the application number.
The UCI has no alphabetical prefix.