+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO office has been changed

Jan 25, 2022
Recently i have recieved remedical request after third GU with my aor dated june 2021

my husband is primary and im the secondary applicant
On call with IRCC they have informed the file VO has changed from Ottawa to Edmonton.

How much time does it usually take. Anyone gone through similar scenarios

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Recently i have recieved remedical request after third GU with my aor dated june 2021

my husband is primary and im the secondary applicant
On call with IRCC they have informed the file VO has changed from Ottawa to Edmonton.

How much time does it usually take. Anyone gone through similar scenarios
No one can tell you how long it takes for certain, as individual applications differ.

VO changes happen often, so nothing to worry about, your file is still being processed.

Jan 25, 2022
No one can tell you how long it takes for certain, as individual applications differ.

VO changes happen often, so nothing to worry about, your file is still being processed.
Do they start from the beginning just curious to know because our wait is been too long even before PR

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Do they start from the beginning just curious to know because our wait is been too long even before PR
You are 7 months out from your AOR. There is a huge backlog of applications. You are still within the standard time frame for a PR application. It is being processed so I suggest you hang tight a bit.

Jan 25, 2022
You are 7 months out from your AOR. There is a huge backlog of applications. You are still within the standard time frame for a PR application. It is being processed so I suggest you hang tight a bit.
Thank you its just that im worried as my sowp is taking more than a year and my PR I'm not sure about the time frame. The wait is literally too long for years so wanted some inputs so that i feel relived

Appreciate your response :)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Welcome to Hell-monton. I am your next block neighbour. We moved here on Jan 5th. Don't mind the silence, no one is alive in this town. After all human VOs left, the sloths from near by forest have taken over the CPC and they are running the show. Here is a rare pic of new "VO" Flash Slothmore expressing happiness after setting the facility record of double clicking... He broke the previous record by wide margin and double clicked with an interval of 3 months between clicks...

Note : The clip has been sped-up 10000000000000000000-times. The original clip took 10 months to shoot.

Canada government had to award Microsoft a contract of 85 million dollars to upgrade all PCs with a new version of windows called WinFroze which allows upto 3 years of delay in double clicking.

Last edited:
Reactions: ellisa.khoja

ellisa.khoja

Jul 29, 2021
Welcome to Hell-monton. I am your next block neighbour. We moved here on Jan 5th. Don't mind the silence, no one is alive in this town. After all human VOs left, the sloths from near by forest have taken over the CPC and they are running the show. Here is a rare pic of new "VO" Flash Slothmore expressing happiness after setting the facility record of double clicking... He broke the previous record by wide margin and double clicked with an interval of 3 months between clicks...

Note : The clip has been sped-up 10000000000000000000-times. The original clip took 10 months to shoot.

Canada government had to award Microsoft a contract of 85 million dollars to upgrade all PCs with a new version of windows called WinFroze which allows upto 3 years of delay in double clicking.
That's funny!