+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO MONTREAL <<CONNECT HERE TO SEE TIMELINE TRENDS>>

Gikaraji

Jul 7, 2019
Monday at 8:38 AM
Hi brilliant minds,

Please I want to know if anyone has had similar ssituations mine and how they dealt with it/ your advise.

I started my pr application from outside of Canada but entered on the 6th of October 2023 with work permit. On the 12th of October, PR was approved and portal 1 email received from Ircc (VO is Montreal). I replied to the email same day and uptil today, 20 November 2023, no login details. I have cslled twice and they keep saying be patient. Meanwhile spouse (outland) and kids have received immigration visa and COPR. I have since booked their flight for December.

does anyone know if not receiving the login details will affect their entering since they already have visa and COPR?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HAD TO WAIT FOR THIS LONG FOR PR LOGIN DETAILS FROM THE MONTREAL VO.

Reactions: richoux

richoux

Oct 9, 2023
Hi brilliant minds,

Please I want to know if anyone has had similar ssituations mine and how they dealt with it/ your advise.

I started my pr application from outside of Canada but entered on the 6th of October 2023 with work permit. On the 12th of October, PR was approved and portal 1 email received from Ircc (VO is Montreal). I replied to the email same day and uptil today, 20 November 2023, no login details. I have cslled twice and they keep saying be patient. Meanwhile spouse (outland) and kids have received immigration visa and COPR. I have since booked their flight for December.

does anyone know if not receiving the login details will affect their entering since they already have visa and COPR?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HAD TO WAIT FOR THIS LONG FOR PR LOGIN DETAILS FROM THE MONTREAL VO.
Thank you for sharing. I waited for 52 days to receive login details. Others (see previous pages) have waited for 70. It all depends. I am still waiting for ecopr. Good luck with everything.

az.social67

May 30, 2023
Hi all,
I got Email 1 (Info Request) on November 7th, 2023, and replied on the same day. I am still waiting for Email 2 (PR Portal Credentials). Any idea how long it takes to get the credentials these days? When I called IRCC, they came up with the default answer; Be patient! :)
VO: Montreal

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
Hi all,
I got Email 1 (Info Request) on November 7th, 2023, and replied on the same day. I am still waiting for Email 2 (PR Portal Credentials). Any idea how long it takes to get the credentials these days? When I called IRCC, they came up with the default answer; Be patient! :)
From what I follow here in the forum, P2 is taking between 3 and 5 weeks (at VO Montreal). Usually, it should be in 1 week or less, but I guess the IRCC must have hit their quotas for 2023... they are not even drawing EE anymore...

az.social67

May 30, 2023
From what I follow here in the forum, P2 is taking between 3 and 5 weeks (at VO Montreal). Usually, it should be in 1 week or less, but I guess the IRCC must have hit their quotas for 2023... they are not even drawing EE anymore...
Received the portal 2 email two days ago. Thanks

Athira1812

Sep 12, 2023
As per IRCC, Dependents can only travel once the primary has been virtually landed(Received their COPR). My dependent was supposed to fly on 10th October but we cancelled it for this reason and I am still waiting for my COPR.

With that being said, I had read one post where the dependent travelled and the officer has seized their passport & Other documents and they will only get it back once the primary is virtually landed.

Hi brilliant minds,

vivek1808

Oct 10, 2016
Just a quick question. My PNP nomination is 30th June. I submitted the complete file on 4th August. Still waiting to hear on the file from Montreal VO office. Now the PNP validity is 6 months ( Upto 30th dec 2023). Do I need to get it renewed???

Kumonga9000

Nov 21, 2023
Good news. I got my portal credentials 37 minutes ago. I'm so happy right now.

My timeline:
AOR: July 9th
Final Decision: Nov 10th
P1 Email: Nov 16th
P2 Email: Dec 8th (22 days after P1)
eCOPR: Pending
PR Card: Pending

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024
Just a quick question. My PNP nomination is 30th June. I submitted the complete file on 4th August. Still waiting to hear on the file from Montreal VO office. Now the PNP validity is 6 months ( Upto 30th dec 2023). Do I need to get it renewed???
Can you share complete timelines, have you got RFV?

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
Express Entry - BC PNP Tech (Inland)
Applied and AOR same day - Dec 9th
Biometrics Completed - January 31
Feb 29 decision in gckey
March 1 - medical completed, COPR# and expiry; same day they sent P1 (did not receive)
March 6 - request to resend. Confirmed handle by Montreal Office
March 7 - sent details to all VO
March 8 and 10 - sent webform
March 12 - called this Indian girl lazy agent. Just told me to wait
March 13 - no update

This is very very frustrating esp that we are EE Applicants! Why Montreal Office is so slowwwwww

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi all,
Hi there, had you find another job after layoff and if not was you pnp was still valid?

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi all,
Hi there, had you find another job after layoff and if not was you pnp was still valid?

lero8153

May 13, 2024
Hi!

I have been monitoring this forum and plenty others for a while now and have noticed a lot of people commenting that VO Montreal usually takes longer to process e-COPR's whereas their PR cards are relatively fast to receive. Please see my application info below:

CEC inland
AOR: October 14, 2023
Final Decision: February 21, 2024
Review of Eligibility: April 12, 2024 (not sure why this date was after the final decision.. but it is the same date as my e-COPR)
P1: March 4, 2024 (VO Montreal)
P2: March 12, 2024
e-COPR: April 12, 2024 (VO Montreal; expiration date: January 24, 2025)
PR portal update: April 16, 2024 --> request for new photo (submitted new photo on same day)
Linked PR card application to gckey: May 6th, 2024 (wouldn't let me link to gckey before)
PR GU 1 (Final Decision): NA
PR GU 2 (Card mailed): NA
PR card: NA

My question is if anyone who had their e-COPR's processed by Montreal in early April or onwards have received any GU1/GU2 or their cards in general? I can see that the processing time has gone up to 67 days (updated May 7, 2024) but its frustrating to not have any information on where you are in the process and that your old documents just become invalid so you can't even travel (especially for work related purposes). My PR portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. Anyone in a similar situation?