+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistor Visas Refused in Beijing

DamonL

Jun 9, 2015
The applications of Temporary Residence Visa of my sister and nephew were refused yesterday. The major factor of the rejection is "family ties in Canada and in country of residence". My sister works as an account for many years and my nephew studies in a college in China. My father-in-law is not planning to go to Canada with them. I do believe they have ties in country of residence. They have applied for the visas two year ago, and refused by the similar reason. Why do they come to Canada and stay in Canada?

However, I tried to look for my Member of Parliament to help. The MP office called me and explained that there is no formal appeal process, and just wait for the situation to change and re-apply again. I do not think the "family ties in Canada and in country of residence" will change as time going. Is it an only way for me to ask a lawyer to appeal the CIC?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
An appeal will cost you thousands of dollars with no guarantee of success. You are better off reapplying with stronger evidence. If you have any further questions you should ask them in the Visitors section of the forum rather than here. When you post your question there, you should provide more details such as how long they were planning to stay, what proof they provided to show ties to their home country, how much money they showed for available funds, etc.