+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistor visa to permanent residents

JennyR

Sep 3, 2019
I just want to share my timeline application.

1 We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2018.

2 We started processing your application on March 30, 2019.

3 We sent you medical instructions on February 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4 Medical results have been received.

5 We sent you correspondence on August 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

They send a letter to send a proof of cohabitation and the deadline was august 21 2019. I sent all the needed documents by august 21 2019 around 1am.

By August 23 We both received the letter that we meet the eligibility to apply for PR and to sponsor. So we got the approval principle.

August 24 they sent a landing interview letter.

Sept 3 I am a Permanent resident already.

Still waiting for my pr card as of this moment

Mind you I apply for PR and Work Permit. But they didn’t issue me a work permit instead I got PR within 8 months.

Reactions: k.h.p.

hachidori

Oct 7, 2019
thanks for sharing, JennyR.

I have a question if you don't mind me asking. Did you apply for Inland or Outland spousal sponsorship?

Oct 30, 2019
Hello Sir/ Madam,

My name is Neema Ramadhan Mohammad, I am 23 years old graduated student that did a course in diploma in Front office Operations and Administrations. I am a muslim from Kenya.

I would love to get a permanent residence Visa to Canada.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance.

Yours,
Neema.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Sir/ Madam,

My name is Neema Ramadhan Mohammad, I am 23 years old graduated student that did a course in diploma in Front office Operations and Administrations. I am a muslim from Kenya.

I would love to get a permanent residence Visa to Canada.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance.

Yours,
Neema.
See the link below. Recommend you start by researching the Express Entry program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

PandavN

Oct 18, 2019
Inland application
My wife(US Citizen) just applied for PR+OWP at what point did you get to travel back to states to visit family/friends? I get mixed answer on this topic some say you have to wait till you receive your PR card others say you can travel back to states whenever you wish....