+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistor Visa Refused

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Sir my dream country is Canada. My actual plan was to convert my visitor visa to work permit after going there. But my fate it was rejected.
I have completed degree in mechanical engineering.
I'm working as an engineer in a construction company in Bahrain from 2016 to till date.
As express entry scores increased I was trying to move there and get job Or to know the situation there. That was my actual plan.
And the IRCC officer could clearly see this in your application. They are trained to spot this - heck, if people like me can see it, the officer certainly will.

Don't waste your time trying to fake your way into Canada. There are lots of perfectly legal ways to immigrate!

Instead of trying to get a visitor visa (which you can't just convert to a work permit, btw) under false pretenses, why don't you open a thread in the Express Entry forum and tell us more about your CRS scores etc.

Have you looked at the various Provincial Nominee Programs?

What about doing a Master's degree in Canada?

Reactions: k.h.p.

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
And the IRCC officer could clearly see this in your application. They are trained to spot this - heck, if people like me can see it, the officer certainly will.

Don't waste your time trying to fake your way into Canada. There are lots of perfectly legal ways to immigrate!

Instead of trying to get a visitor visa (which you can't just convert to a work permit, btw) under false pretenses, why don't you open a thread in the Express Entry forum and tell us more about your CRS scores etc.

Have you looked at the various Provincial Nominee Programs?

What about doing a Master's degree in Canada?
I'm okay with master program's. But I have completed degree with Backlogs. Still I didn't take my IELTS. I planned to take before but after hearing express entry scores. I changed my mind as I will not get and qualify in EE. So I planned to go through visitor visa.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I'm okay with master program's. But I have completed degree with Backlogs. Still I didn't take my IELTS. I planned to take before but after hearing express entry scores. I changed my mind as I will not get and qualify in EE. So I planned to go through visitor visa.
Your chances of getting a visitor visa are very low. And even if you get one, you cannot simply convert it to a work permit. If someone has told you this, they are lying.

You can get a lifetime ban if you lie to try to get a visa. This will also affect visa applications to any other country.

If you are really keen on immigrating to Canada, do it the right way. No one here can help you fake your way in.

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
Your chances of getting a visitor visa are very low. And even if you get one, you cannot simply convert it to a work permit. If someone has told you this, they are lying.

You can get a lifetime ban if you lie to try to get a visa. This will also affect visa applications to any other country.

If you are really keen on immigrating to Canada, do it the right way. No one here can help you fake your way in.
Okay sir. Thank you. Even if I take IELTS I'll score 6.5 to 7. It's my ability. What I will do in this case. How I can move further. How can i get Pr in Canada in this case. If you have any suggestion. Kindly give your opinions. I'll go with your idea.

Thank you sir

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Okay sir. Thank you. Even if I take IELTS I'll score 6.5 to 7. It's my ability. What I will do in this case. How I can move further. How can i get Pr in Canada in this case. If you have any suggestion. Kindly give your opinions. I'll go with your idea.

Thank you sir
Read up on Express Entry and see what you qualify for. Ask specific questions in the Express Entry forum.

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
Read up on Express Entry and see what you qualify for. Ask specific questions in the Express Entry forum.
Sir i applied for a one year certificate course in nova Scotia community college. This course is related to my work experience. After reviewing my academic certificate I got an confirmation from them to submit my academic IELTS score.

But my concern is if I apply this course and if they give LOI. Can I apply for student visa? Do the visa officer agree? Because already visiting visa was refused? What I have to do in this case?

Kindly assist!

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
You must be able to demonstrate your strong ties to both Bahrain and India. For example, Employment that pays well, a lease in your name even better if you own property, strong financials, if your family is dependent on you, etc
Sir, I have land in my name and land lease too. But I was not aware about those things as it was done long before ago. Can I attach these doccuments and apply again.

I like to see the situation in Canada via visiting and it's my dream to visit Canada. That's why I'm trying my best to get a visitor visa. I don't like to stay back there, I have a well-paid job and I have my parents' brother sister in India. And we have a running business, shops, own house and lands too. But all these assets were in my fathers' name except one as I mentioned above.

Can I attach my father's documents too with my visa? For proof of backup to India

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Sir, I have land in my name and land lease too. But I was not aware about those things as it was done long before ago. Can I attach these doccuments and apply again.

I like to see the situation in Canada via visiting and it's my dream to visit Canada. That's why I'm trying my best to get a visitor visa. I don't like to stay back there, I have a well-paid job and I have my parents' brother sister in India. And we have a running business, shops, own house and lands too. But all these assets were in my fathers' name except one as I mentioned above.

Can I attach my father's documents too with my visa? For proof of backup to India

Thank you in advance.
You said, on this same thread, that your actual dream is to stay in Canada. Applying for every type of visa possible makes it clear to see that. Unfortunately, you need to get into Canada in a legitimate way, not just by applying for anything that will take your money.