+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistor Visa Refused

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,
I applied for Canada visitors visa via a consultancy in Bahrain. I'm working here in Bahrain from 2016 to till date in same company. But unfortunately after applying my visitor visa has been refused by Abu Dhabi Visa office on 24th April 2019.

Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

This was my refusel reason given by visa officer.

I have attached all these below mentioned doccuments during my visa application:

My Bahrain Bank account Statement for past 6months
My NRI Bank statement for past 6months
Bahrain Valid employment Visa stamps
My previous travel history made with my old passport.
Uk
Schengen
Switzerland visas.

But all the above countries I visited during 2002.

But as consultant said, I didn't attach my employment salary certificate and NOC from my company. As it's not required for Canada visitor Visa. (It's my mistake)

I have doubt with the consultancy, whether he attached all my doccuments with my application or no!

I like to reapply my application. What I have to do for reapplying.

What are the doccuments I have to attach with my new application and I don't want to apply with the consultancy again as I'm not satisfied with his reply after rejection.

Kindly assist.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Before you go too far down that road, some more details are useful:

- How much funds are available for your trip
- What assets do you have in your name in your home country
- What was the purpose of your trip?

The consultancy may have done nothing wrong.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
I applied for Canada visitors visa via a consultancy in Bahrain. I'm working here in Bahrain from 2016 to till date in same company. But unfortunately after applying my visitor visa has been refused by Abu Dhabi Visa office on 24th April 2019.

Reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

This was my refusel reason given by visa officer.

I have attached all these below mentioned doccuments during my visa application:

My Bahrain Bank account Statement for past 6months
My NRI Bank statement for past 6months
Bahrain Valid employment Visa stamps
My previous travel history made with my old passport.
Uk
Schengen
Switzerland visas.

But all the above countries I visited during 2002.

But as consultant said, I didn't attach my employment salary certificate and NOC from my company. As it's not required for Canada visitor Visa. (It's my mistake)

I have doubt with the consultancy, whether he attached all my doccuments with my application or no!

I like to reapply my application. What I have to do for reapplying.

What are the doccuments I have to attach with my new application and I don't want to apply with the consultancy again as I'm not satisfied with his reply after rejection.

Kindly assist.
1. Your previous travel to the UK and Schengen countries does not help.

2. What is the purpose of your visit? Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, how are you related to him/her?

3. When does your work permit expire?

4. What reasons can you prove to return to Bahrain and/or your home country? For example: Property ownership or a lease agreement? You live with dependent family members?

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
Before you go too far down that road, some more details are useful:

- How much funds are available for your trip
- What assets do you have in your name in your home country
- What was the purpose of your trip?

The consultancy may have done nothing wrong.
Around 350000 INR funds was shown in my india bank account.

And 1200 Bahrain Dinars in my bahrain bank account.

But I transferred same money 1000 dianrs on same day to my NRI(indian account) on same and next day I submitted those statements for applying visa.

I don't have any assets in my name.
My purpose of trip is for just a visit.

If Consultant didn't do any mistake. Even after asking do you need my salary certificate and NOC?

He said no needs salary certificate or NOC letter for my visit for Canada visitor visa. As they will see only the bank balance.

I guess those two above doccuments rejected my visa as visa officer doesn't have any proof for my employment except my employment visa stamps which is valid until 2021 February.

I'm working with this employer from 2016 August.

Kindly assist me with this concern.

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
35000 INR is very low. Is this a typo? Do you mean 350,000?

What are your family ties in Canada and in India?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Indian citizens working in the Middle East can have visas denied because those countries are starting to crack down on Indian workers.

You'll have to show that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit. The NOC and salary certificate aren't enough to prove that.

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019

2. What is the purpose of your visit? Do you have a Canadian host? If yes, how are you related to him/her?

4. What reasons can you prove to return to Bahrain and/or your home country? For example: Property ownership or a lease agreement? You live with dependent family members?
Indian citizens working in the Middle East can have visas denied because those countries are starting to crack down on Indian workers.

You'll have to show that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit. The NOC and salary certificate aren't enough to prove that.
okay sir thank you for your kind reply. What else I can attach for my return. Kindly assist me!

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019

I have only friends. My purpose of visit to just for lesuire. My work permit expires on feb2021. I'm not living with my dependents in Bahrain. All my parents and sister, brother in India.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If your purpose of visiting is just for leisure, why don't you go somewhere else? It may be hard to overcome this refusal based on your current situation. You're single, with no assets in India. Can you prove that you will leave Canada?

Pick another country to visit, maybe somewhere in the Caribbean or South America. Great places for tourism.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

I have only friends. My purpose of visit to just for lesuire. My work permit expires on feb2021. I'm not living with my dependents in Bahrain. All my parents and sister, brother in India.
You must be able to demonstrate your strong ties to both Bahrain and India. For example: Employment that pays well, a lease in your name even better if you own property, strong financials, if your family is dependent on you, etc

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
If your purpose of visiting is just for leisure, why don't you go somewhere else? It may be hard to overcome this refusal based on your current situation. You're single, with no assets in India. Can you prove that you will leave Canada?

Pick another country to visit, maybe somewhere in the Caribbean or South America. Great places for tourism.
Can
You must be able to demonstrate your strong ties to both Bahrain and India. For example: Employment that pays well, a lease in your name even better if you own property, strong financials, if your family is dependent on you, etc
Thank you for reply sir.
I have well paid job.
My salary payment 30% salary is credited to my bank account and the balance 70% is given in cash from my employer. But i have salary slips for all the months with salary certificate.

But I don't have any asset in my name. All the assets were in fathers name. Can i change to my name to show, for convincing visa officer for my return. Does it works.

Thank you sir.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Can

Thank you for reply sir.
I have well paid job.
My salary payment 30% salary is credited to my bank account and the balance 70% is given in cash from my employer. But i have salary slips for all the months with salary certificate.

But I don't have any asset in my name. All the assets were in fathers name. Can i change to my name to show, for convincing visa officer for my return. Does it works.

Thank you sir.
No, that won't work. That may even lead to a five-year ban for misrepresentation.

Why are you so keen to come to Canada? What's your real reason for visiting? It's obviously not tourism, no tourist would be talking about changing land records to get a tourist visa.

If you give us the real reason we may be able to help - there are various streams of immigration to Canada, maybe you qualify under one of those.

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
No, that won't work. That may even lead to a five-year ban for misrepresentation.

Why are you so keen to come to Canada? What's your real reason for visiting? It's obviously not tourism, no tourist would be talking about changing land records to get a tourist visa.

If you give us the real reason we may be able to help - there are various streams of immigration to Canada, maybe you qualify under one of those.

Imran6068

Jan 22, 2019
Sir my dream country is Canada. My actual plan was to convert my visitor visa to work permit after going there. But my fate it was rejected.
I have completed degree in mechanical engineering.
I'm working as an engineer in a construction company in Bahrain from 2016 to till date.
As express entry scores increased I was trying to move there and get job Or to know the situation there. That was my actual plan.