+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa

Karanjit_s88

May 24, 2023
Hey guys , hope all of you are doing well . I am an international student with f1 visa . I recently applied for a Canada visitor visa for me and my wife. Upon submitting the application and paying all the biometric and application fees, my wife received her biometric letter one day after. But I did not receive any biometric request because the website said that I have already given my biometric I remember giving a biometric in 2017 but the website shows 2020 January, but I never gave my biometrics that time so I was very confused. So I’ll attach a screenshot and you can see that there. My name is wrong itself in the portal. It says unknown Karanjot but my name is Karanjit. And it also says that my application has been withdrawn but I have never withdrew it and upon checking on the status checker, they said that my unique ID and my application number is wrong. But when I do the same for my wife, it says the application is in progress, so I’m very very confused please can someone help me with this.
Error image