+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa Rejected >:(

vai24shinde

Nov 28, 2013
Pamma97 said:
so did your wife already applied for you in Spousal Category for PR????
if she has already applied then chances of you getting visitor visa is very less unless it is emergency and you have proof for that but even though they wont give you visitor visa but will prefer giving your PR faster. so I don't think you should try applying for visitor visa and screw up things and if its just 2 weeks then maybe ask your wife to visit you instead.

You said you already tried in June so why taking chance again bro??
Nopes.. She has not applied for PR yet.. Finally i have decided not to apply.. :(

vai24shinde

Nov 28, 2013
AiVi said:
Hi,
I have applied for OWP on 26th Oct 2014 on the basis of my husband as he is studying in canada. However,it got rejected and following reasons were given,

1. Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
2. length of proposed stay in canada
3. Purpose of visit
4. Your personal assets and financial status

Now, i would want to apply again as visitor.. Can you please suggest documents you have submitted for visitors visa ? and how much stay duration should i mentioned ? and what do you think that how much i have acceptance chances ??
• Personal Covering Letter
• Return Flight Tickets
• Leave letter from current organization
• Copy of the Passport (2 copies of first page on a separate sheet, one copy of last page)
• Xerox copy of Income Tax Papers
• Updated Bank statement for the last 6 months
• Property Papers
• Invitation letter from your husband(mentioning my stay will be taken care by him)
• Last 3 month Bank Statement of your husband

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
vai24shinde said:
Hey All,

I had applied for the Visitors Visa for Canada back in June, which was rejected. My wife stays in canada and we got married on 10th December 2013.

I had attached the following documents:

• Personal Covering Letter
• Return Flight Tickets
• Leave letter from current organization
• Copy of the Passport (2 copies of first page on a separate sheet, one copy of last page)
• Xerox copy of Income Tax Papers
• Updated Bank statement for the last 6 months (Current Balance around 4000 CAD)
• Property Papers
• Invitation letter from my wife (mentioning my stay will be taken care by her)
• Last 3 month Bank Statement of my wife

My Visa got rejected and it had three reasons:

1) You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay , to conclude this following points helped me
a) Your family ties in Canada and In your home country India
2) You do not have sufficient funds
3) Insufficent documentation to support your/hosts Income and assets.

I am thinking of reapplying again, so that i can visit my wife in December. This time i was thinking not to mention about my wife and just apply as tourist with hotel bookings and return flight tickets..!!

Experts please help..!!

Regards,
Vaibhav
Never ever ever apply for tourist visa when one of husband or wife is here in canada. I am afraid they will reject it again. Please apply on Open work permit spouse.

You cannot overcome this reason

1) You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada at the end of your stay , to conclude this following points helped me
a) Your family ties in Canada and In your home country India

It is very ambiguous.

PrayerWarrior

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
vai24shinde said:
Nopes.. She has not applied for PR yet.. Finally i have decided not to apply.. :(
Vai24shinde, I keep telling people that if it's very important for their spouse to get a TRV to travel to Canada, then they should apply despite the odds. If deciding not to apply for a TRV for your wife is your final decision, then that's fine. However, if you really, REALLY want your wife to come see you, I think you should give it a shot. Why do I say this? It's quite simple, no matter your circumstances you never know for certain whether or not your TRV application will be approved or refused. I've read on this forum, where spouses of Canadians, some of them were being sponsored and others hadn't started the process yet, but they applied for a TRV and got it. Most if not all of them were refused the first time around. I recollect that some got it on their 2nd try, others on their 3rd and I've read about one person who got it on their 4th try. For all these cases the applicants revisited their application and tried to make their case as strong as they could, making sure to address the previous refusal reasons and then applied again.

Again, the final decision is yours. Anything is possible, as nothing is impossible. So if you REALLY want your wife to get that TRV, I say keep trying. A lot of times the persistent soul wins.

Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best!
And remember, it's always impossible until it's done.

vai24shinde

Nov 28, 2013
mikeymyke said:
I wouldn't say it's VERY low, it's low for sure. It depends on how well you submit your documentation. My wife was married to me, and she's from an extremely high risk country: Vietnam. Yet she got multiple for life of her passport, which is the best possible result one could get.
You just gave me some hopes.. ;)

vai24shinde

Nov 28, 2013
PrayerWarrior said:
Vai24shinde, I keep telling people that if it's very important for their spouse to get a TRV to travel to Canada, then they should apply despite the odds. If deciding not to apply for a TRV for your wife is your final decision, then that's fine. However, if you really, REALLY want your wife to come see you, I think you should give it a shot. Why do I say this? It's quite simple, no matter your circumstances you never know for certain whether or not your TRV application will be approved or refused. I've read on this forum, where spouses of Canadians, some of them were being sponsored and others hadn't started the process yet, but they applied for a TRV and got it. Most if not all of them were refused the first time around. I recollect that some got it on their 2nd try, others on their 3rd and I've read about one person who got it on their 4th try. For all these cases the applicants revisited their application and tried to make their case as strong as they could, making sure to address the previous refusal reasons and then applied again.

Again, the final decision is yours. Anything is possible, as nothing is impossible. So if you REALLY want your wife to get that TRV, I say keep trying. A lot of times the persistent soul wins.

Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best!
And remember, it's always impossible until it's done.
Thanks for the motivation..!! Confused...!! But now i dont see a choice.. lets see..!!