+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa rejected plus a five years ban

Grex

Aug 16, 2019
Okay...after a long wait of almost three months..I finally got an email.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.”

I applied not knowing the agency I used was a fraudulent agency and I was given a 5 years ban... please I wanna know if I challenge the ban because the email in my visa form wasn’t mine it was my fraudulent agents own and he ran away with my Money.
Thank you

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.”

I applied not knowing the agency I used was a fraudulent agency and I was given a 5 years ban... please I wanna know if I challenge the ban because the email in my visa form wasn’t mine it was my fraudulent agents own and he ran away with my Money.
Thank you
This sounds like you have committed misrepresentation and withheld information, it has nothing to do with an email address.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Thank you
IRCC doesn't accept the "my agent did it" excuse. You were responsible for the app.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Yup, you’re hooped. It’s your responsibility to ensure your application is accurate and truthful. You would have been required to sign the documents once the agent processed them. If you signed them before they were completed, that’s fraud too.