+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa Processing time - Applied thru VFS GLobal Mumbai

vai24shinde

Nov 28, 2013
Hey guys..!!

I have applied for Visitors Visa from VFS Global in Mumbai. I will be visiting my wife from 23rd June to 21st July for her birthday, which is on 24th June.

I have attached the following documents:

• Personal Covering Letter
• Return Flight Tickets
• Leave letter from current organization
• Copy of the Passport (2 copies of first page on a separate sheet, one copy of last page)
• Xerox copy of Income Tax Papers
• Updated Bank statement for the last 6 months (Current Balance around 4000 CAD)
• Property Papers
• Invitation letter from my wife (mentioning my stay will be taken care by her)
• Last 3 month Bank Statement of my wife

I have applied on 11th June and my visa status says "Your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi".

Can you tell me what is the average processing time? And my chances of getting visitors visa? :D

Thanks

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
vai24shinde said:
Hey guys..!!

I have applied for Visitors Visa from VFS Global in Mumbai. I will be visiting my wife from 23rd June to 21st July for her birthday, which is on 24th June.

I have attached the following documents:

• Personal Covering Letter
• Return Flight Tickets
• Leave letter from current organization
• Copy of the Passport (2 copies of first page on a separate sheet, one copy of last page)
• Xerox copy of Income Tax Papers
• Updated Bank statement for the last 6 months (Current Balance around 4000 CAD)
• Property Papers
• Invitation letter from my wife (mentioning my stay will be taken care by her)
• Last 3 month Bank Statement of my wife

I have applied on 11th June and my visa status says "Your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi".

Can you tell me what is the average processing time? And my chances of getting visitors visa? :D

Thanks
Hey there !!

Did u get the Visa?? How much time they took to respond??