Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 4, 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 15th 2014
hello, im in the process of applying the visitors visa for my mum (not super visa) - on the family Information form - it states that she needs I do for her parents, brothers and sister into. My Mum is old and her parents passed away since she was little. She has had 6 sisters and 4 brothers and 2 of them passed away and she doesn’t have any Information on most of them m, what they did, where they are and when her parents passed away. Do I need to put all these Info? As it seems like it’s impossible for her to find all that info.

The i fo we can definitely submit is for her own children (including myself) and my sister my dad, etc...

Thank you in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello, im in the process of applying the visitors visa for my mum (not super visa) - on the family Information form - it states that she needs I do for her parents, brothers and sister into. My Mum is old and her parents passed away since she was little. She has had 6 sisters and 4 brothers and 2 of them passed away and she doesn’t have any Information on most of them m, what they did, where they are and when her parents passed away. Do I need to put all these Info? As it seems like it’s impossible for her to find all that info.

The i fo we can definitely submit is for her own children (including myself) and my sister my dad, etc...

Thank you in advance.
She must declare all her siblings + any information about them and her parents to the best of her knowledge.

If she does not know their addresses, she can at least mention the city/country they live in.... and include an explanation for not knowing the complete details.

As for dates, she must put an asterisk/star sign for each unknown date field